Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RAUHOFER SEPT.28th @ROXY

animal19

I was just wondering if anyone has anyfeeedback on Rauhofer spinning anywhere. I am promoting for the Roxy Sept. 28th 18+Girls 21+Guys. ANIMAL GUESTLIST. Not trying to plug my party but i really would like to know about Rauhoffer and what he spins PLEASE GIVE GOOD FEEDBACK. thanx:

some pray for good weather i pray for good music!

excuse me do you fuck as well as you dance????? just wondering HA!

:blown::idea:

If I'm not mistaken, Roxy is gay on saturdays and Rauhofer's parties are mostly gay

I have never heard him play live and I'm ITCHING to hear him play (But I cant seem to find anyone willing to step into Roxy on a saturday with me, my friends are kinda nervous)

..He has a new cd comming out (might be out now) on his label *69 Records

..He has produced countless tracks and he is a legened IMO

www.peterrauhofer.com is his site

Roxy is definitely going to be crazy September 28th with Rauhoffer spinning. He is no doubt one of the best DJs out there. We need a new place to go Saturdays anyways so maybe Roxy is it. Im gonna hit up Roxy that Saturday does anyone agree. I think its gonna be pretty hot.

- - Will be using animal guest list

Originally posted by tranza

If I'm not mistaken, Roxy is gay on saturdays and Rauhofer's parties are mostly gay

I have never heard him play live and I'm ITCHING to hear him play (But I cant seem to find anyone willing to step into Roxy on a saturday with me, my friends are kinda nervous)

..He has a new cd comming out (might be out now) on his label *69 Records

..He has produced countless tracks and he is a legened IMO

www.peterrauhofer.com is his site

You're not mistaken at all. Roxy Saturdays is gay and if you have an aversion to seeing a room full of attractive guys dancing with each other, I would advise not going ... BUT Peter is Amazing and I highly recommend him. He's definitely worth it. If you can find someone to go with, definitely try or if you want to venture by yourself. Just make sure when you go that you realize you will be looked at, you will be hit on ... don't freak out and keep your cool. You and your friends will have nothing to worry about if you just keep an open mind and go in knowing what to expect. Just be firm when you say you're straight and not interested. This may make the guy more flirtatious (sp?), but he should get the hint eventually and most get the hint the first time. If anything you'll meet more cool people that night than those trying to hit on you ... and of course it's Peter spinning. I hope that I've given you a different perspective and compelled you a little to go. If/when you go, let us know how the night went. I believe that Peter is resident at Roxy and is gonna be there at least three weekends this month (September 2001).

Originally posted by msray380

You're not mistaken at all. Roxy Saturdays is gay and if you have an aversion to seeing a room full of attractive guys dancing with each other, I would advise not going ... BUT Peter is Amazing and I highly recommend him. He's definitely worth it. If you can find someone to go with, definitely try or if you want to venture by yourself. Just make sure when you go that you realize you will be looked at, you will be hit on ... don't freak out and keep your cool. You and your friends will have nothing to worry about if you just keep an open mind and go in knowing what to expect. Just be firm when you say you're straight and not interested. This may make the guy more flirtatious (sp?), but he should get the hint eventually and most get the hint the first time. If anything you'll meet more cool people that night than those trying to hit on you ... and of course it's Peter spinning. I hope that I've given you a different perspective and compelled you a little to go. If/when you go, let us know how the night went. I believe that Peter is resident at Roxy and is gonna be there at least three weekends this month (September 2001).

..I have been to gay parties before, like Juniorverse ect

I always have had a good time there because I make sure to bring the right company with me :D

Thanks for the post and I have a feeling I will end up going to see him play real soon (Does he still do any sundays at Limelight?)

Originally posted by tranza

..I have been to gay parties before, like Juniorverse ect

I always have had a good time there because I make sure to bring the right company with me :D

Thanks for the post and I have a feeling I will end up going to see him play real soon (Does he still do any sundays at Limelight?)

If I'm not mistaken, I believe he was there this past Sunday night there. But that's second-hand information so I'm not too sure. He was at Spa one Thursday some months ago and turned it there.

:spin::spin2::spin::spin2::spin::spin2:

peter's good....plays tribaly, and sort of minimal (but not really) good ny house (vocal and not)....if it gives u any hint, his record label is *69.....u know, magic cucmubers was on that label, the remix of do it properly was on that, and a track called love, sex, and sweat from back in december, and also tina ann and don't want another man....anyway, he's a good dj selection wise and talent wise--would def. recommend going if u can.......

:)