Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luna Lounge Fridays

Any of you know what the deal is with luna lounge fridays?

I used to like going there last spring. I hope the party starts up so I have 3 diffrent venues to choose from in Jersey.

Metro fridays when I want to listen to some hard music with that city feeling.

Joeys now with there new party and hopefully Luna when I'm in that layed back want to get fucked up and listen to good music mood.

Originally posted by Kermzy

Sweets but I got nothing for ya! I hate to admit this, so sssh don't tell anyone, but I don't even know what your talking about!

Whats up my greeneyes friend?

Luna lounge was the party last spring at the mediterranian on 46 going east bound across from Docs. All the bouncers that work at Tempts and Joeys thursday work this party. It did really good. Upscale little bit older crowd(no teenie boppers) everybody dressed good and the music was good. Summer came so they change the party to wednesday.

I just want to know if they are bringing it back since it did so well last spring.

Correct, Fridays are reopening shortly with Nick Sibilia... i was with him at Headliner doing the lighting for him, and we were discussing all the things they have lined up for the new party.... it should be a good party...

.. ill keep you updated on when it starts

i cant believe summer is over :blown:

Originally posted by tempkid

Luna lounge was the party last spring at the mediterranian on 46 going east bound across from Docs. All the bouncers that work at Tempts and Joeys thursday work this party. It did really good. Upscale little bit older crowd(no teenie boppers) everybody dressed good and the music was good. Summer came so they change the party to wednesday.

I just want to know if they are bringing it back since it did so well last spring.

Not much my lil' shot friend! Oh that thing, I have to say, I was never really sold on that place, didn't enjoy it much. I haven't heard anything about it though. If I do, I'll be sure to let 'cha know! ;)

Originally posted by tempkid

STOP THE BUS.....Kermzy = Greeneyes??????

Originally posted by Kermzy

It's my name on another messageboard I post on occassionally. I know, I know, L-O-S-E-R, loser! :D

I should have guessed by the hello kitty in both sigs!

And hey...nothin' wrong with postin to make the day go by....be it here or elsewhere!