Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who is gonna be the first to gimme a review of what i missed of Dj Scot Project ?

quoth

Scot Project was really good, but he sucked a dick the last hour or so. In my opinion the best Dj was Richie Neale. Yeah, no one knows who he is. I got a feeling that everyone will soon though, he spun such an amazing set.

The club wasnt too crowded, almost 2000 people. The set up is kind of bad, there is a lot of open space but a tiny dance floor. The best part of the night was the vibe, some very attractive people, everyone dancing and having a good time.

damn sounds like it was a pretty good night. yea tru bout no one knowin who richie neale is but i know him through my boy..and only see him spin that electro-breakbeat set at The Tunnel, but i hear that has aint bad at all. thanx for the review.

Dammit, I missed Scot Project's 3rd appearance.. I was going good, went to the first one, went to the second one, and planned to go to the third one all the way up until Friday afternoon when me and my peeps called out. Even got invited to get comped in, but I didn't go. Sucks. Oh well, there will be other times.

So some people are saying Scot Project rocked, some people are saying that he sucked.. what's the general consensus? Cause I've heard him live twice now, and both times were extremely amazing, packed with energy and hot tracks. I would assume World was equally as ear-pleasing? Perhaps not..

Oh yeah, and just for the record, some of you mentioned something about Richie Neale, I think he's fantastic, I think he has a lot of skills, he drops good trancy techno-ish beats with lots of energy and stuff. He's gonna be something amazing in a couple years, you watch =)

Scot is the man, thats all i have to say.. the most down to earth guy.. and yea that was myles' car with the system which i have to say sounds better than worlds .. at one point it our little after party consisted of 3 cars , 4 homeless people , about 5 or 6 djs and the rest promoters lined up on the corner with us.. all the homeless guys were all over us for the Smirnoff ice LOL, we tried to get rid of one of them givin him a 40 but it just attracted more.. kinda like feeding pigeons lol .. It was a great time.. at one point even the guy on the hot dog stand on the corner was dancing. Btw all that phat music that was playing in the car was myles' new shit along with guido's new vocals too. Sick nite.. once again scot is the man.

p.s. for those who didnt recognize me.. i was wearing jeans and a white cutoff shirt

domenick