Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Club Boards Meetup @ Apples 9/14/01

Yes, we are attempting to do something UNREAL. Bring all message boards together in ONE place for one EVENING of dinner and drinks!

The boards will be Club Planet, VIPGuestList, EzDreamer and NightClubCity. Here's the info to get you in the *know*:

Please only respond if you are coming on Friday, September 14th, 2001. The meetup will start @7pm.

Apples is located at 17 Waverly Place in NY. The cross street is Greene St.

The place is half bar / lounge and half restuarant. Really nice, intimate setting. Please respond only once if you are coming.

Thank u mucho! This is just a dinner and drink meetup for those curious. You can go elsewhere after if you like. I know I will be heading over to Limelight afterwards with mr MUgz in tow.

luv,

~misskittie~kAt~

email me at k.rac@verizon.net with your user name and the board you are on as well as your real name if coming. xoxox

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by misskittie

Yes, we are attempting to do something UNREAL. Bring all message boards together in ONE place for one EVENING of dinner and drinks!

The boards will be Club Planet, VIPGuestList, EzDreamer and NightClubCity. Here's the info to get you in the *know*:

Please only respond if you are coming on Friday, September 14th, 2001. The meetup will start @7pm.

Apples is located at 17 Waverly Place in NY. The cross street is Greene St.

The place is half bar / lounge and half restuarant. Really nice, intimate setting. Please respond only once if you are coming.

Thank u mucho! This is just a dinner and drink meetup for those curious. You can go elsewhere after if you like. I know I will be heading over to Limelight afterwards with mr MUgz in tow.

luv,

~misskittie~kAt~

email me at k.rac@verizon.net with your user name and the board you are on as well as your real name if coming. xoxox

This meetup has my official stamp of approval ;)... however, I'll be going to Jade Terrace, work is work. :)

Guest gabo

Maybe, I would have to take off from my night job.

the fubar meetup was well worth it, so I think this one will be even better cause I know a couple people(whether they like me is another story).

sweetheart, its a restaurant / lounge. You can be 4 to get in - lol. But I dont think they ever ID people anyhow~ I hope you and your girlfriend decide to come down! It be nice to finally meet you!

~misskittie~

howd you know i have a girlfriend? are you spying on me?

well id leave her home anyway because shes not 18 and if went to apple id like to go to LL afterwards

Originally posted by trancend

howd you know i have a girlfriend? are you spying on me?

well id leave her home anyway because shes not 18 and if went to apple id like to go to LL afterwards

Come on now! I know everything about the board boys. I gotta know who's tush I can grab and who's is under lock and key~

And since you may be leaving her home, looks like I can grab yours since its on lease while shes not around.

~kAt~ *when the cat's away, the mice will play*

And since you may be leaving her home, looks like I can grab yours since its on lease while shes not around.

yeah, my tush is available for grabbing...i think the rule is that i cant grab yours...im not sure ill have to check the local statutes on that one :D

Originally posted by trancend

yeah, my tush is available for grabbing...i think the rule is that i cant grab yours...im not sure ill have to check the local statutes on that one :D

Under *normal* circumstances, it would be allowed as long as it were merely a touch. No grabbing..BUT, we aren't dealing with normal situations. Im way undersexed and it wouldnt be good to fondle my rumpal area~ Especially since uhh well Im not gonna go there~ haha

and clubkat...Oh Ill be rawkin the good fur! Dont u worry about that!!

~misskittie~kAt~ PLEASE EMAIL ME AT K.RAC@VERIZON.NET TO CONFIRM YOU ARE GOING! Thank you~

Guest gabo

Come on now! I know everything about the board boys. I gotta know who's tush I can grab and who's is under lock and key~

then whats my story?