Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why does this shit happen to me!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

Last night I was coming home from a bar (not drunk) and I am driving on a 35mph road. This white jetta passes me on the solid line doing about 100mph! The road up ahead curved to the left and he went straight... I knew it wasnt right, but I didnt see a car there when I got out to check it out. So I went into the woods and saw nothing. So at this point I am thinking my eyes are playing tricks on me, maybe he did turn. But something was bothering me about it so I went even farther into the dark woods... about 100 feet. It was very erie very quite the woods didnt seem disturbed at all. Then out of no where I see the white jetta! My stomach hit the floor cause I knew he must of hit a tree to stop him so quickly. So I went up to the car and asked if everybody is ok, I get no answer. So I am feeling around the pitch black woods for a body being thrown from a car, but I dont find one. So I look into the mangled car and He had his seatbelt on plus the airbag deployed, saved his life. The thing was the engine was on his lap! At this point the cops came cause a neighbor called heard the crash and called the cops.

So there wasnt a thing I could do to help this person cause they needed the jaws of life to get him out.

He was most likley drunk, but that is no excuss to drive like an asshole doing 100 on a side street. He was an older guy too, so you think he would be alittle more responsible. I hate seeing shit like this and this is the third time I have seen something like this. This last time a girl got thrown 20 out of her car when it flipped over. This shit really bothers me cause I am afraid it is going to be someone I know or love.

I prob. shouldnt post something like this here, but I just had to vent alittle. :unhappy:

thats really horrible...a good point is that it shows u are a caring person that u felt that something was wrong and u really wanted to help, u know. I think thats a good quality on your part. You would think that all these things would be lessons to people but yet they still do it. Go figure!!

peace out

gianni

Guest gabo

The best part is and I can laugh at this now, A lawyer showed up asking questions. And when the ambulance left he followed!! I swear to god. I thought that was just a saying "ambulance chacer". lol