Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friendly Sex...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

Sex with friends Sucks... I hate it.

I kind of agree with you. It depends on the friendship. First of all, I dont have sex with my friends, and I could never do it if I know theres a possibility that I have feelings or could develop feelings for the person! I have been there, it hurts too much.

Originally posted by stacychase

had a sexual fling with a friend once. it worked well for us both and we never really thought about it again. we used to crack up when we were others in each others company cause nobody had a clue we had fooled around.

we knoe longer have sex cause of logisitics... :):laugh:

It's totally cool if the involed parties....Sex sometimes makes for the best inside jokes;)

• 2 weeks later...

same shit... different friend.. different weekend.. and friend sex still sucks... fuck .. why me? why do i have to be in this shitty sexual recession right now, where i have to resort to friend sex.. what ever happend to the good ole' days of lust and romance? thrill and excitment? sweat and ... I miss those days... I gotta find a new girlfriend again... damn this cock and its drunken weakness... sometimes i think its easier just to rub one out watch some conan o'brien and go to bed then to go through all this madness... shit... fuck this... im like a crack head i hate doing it but i cant say no...

yeah yeah yeah... i brought it back from the dead, cause i got into a drunken stooper over the weekend and got myself involved with a different friend but same situation... crap...

:(

"same shit... different friend.. different weekend.. and friend sex still sucks... fuck .. why me? why do i have to be in this shitty sexual recession right now, where i have to resort to friend sex.. what ever happend to the good ole' days of lust and romance? thrill and excitment? sweat and ... I miss those days... I gotta find a new girlfriend again... damn this cock and its drunken weakness... sometimes i think its easier just to rub one out watch some conan o'brien and go to bed then to go through all this madness... shit... fuck this... im like a crack head i hate doing it but i cant say no..."

yeah yeah yeah... i brought it back from the dead, cause i got into a drunken stooper over the weekend and got myself involved with a different friend but same situation... crap...

You are getting worsr than an incestual soap opera here.... Am I gonna have to beat your punk ass????

lmao.. sorry just that this weekend had a lot of drama... sorry...

it will never happen again...

Make me tune into your love life now....No more drama, I got enough of my own...

I'm just kidding, VENT, Express yourself, do what you gotta do....We have all been there