Clubplanet Nightlife Community

11:30pm ..bitch#3 Still At Work =

Originally posted by gropasaurus

Fortunately, I've never come across such shitty posts as the ones you pussies continuously display. You all make me wanna vomit. Each and every one of you sucks, your posts suck, and everything you do sucks...how do you look in the mirror???

Hey sauceboy your so full of yourself. Why don't you shut your hole already. I don't care how juiced up you are I'll break your teeth. My combo is to quick for you. My left is just as quick as my right and my jab, shit I can write a book about my jab. Get over yourself already. When your liver and prostate go bad on you in a couple of years, come talk to me.

Talk about a loser, GROPAPRICK, what are you the master of??? Since you are suffering from delusions, please tell the crowd what you think you are the master of. :confused:

You are the asshole in here and think that you are high and mighty, let me give you a word of advice, BEAT IT!

and now Saleen thinks he is Inspector Clueso, that's pretty fucking funny......wasn't it him recently that got called out under a different screen name? And he was crying :cry: the blues trying to save himself. Next time, keep your thoughts to yourself since you look like a bigger dick when you don't know waht you are talking about. It gets a little tiresome.:zzz:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tempkid

Hey sauceboy your so full of yourself. Why don't you shut your hole already. I don't care how juiced up you are I'll break your teeth. My combo is to quick for you. My left is just as quick as my right and my jab, shit I can write a book about my jab. Get over yourself already. When your liver and prostate go bad on you in a couple of years, come talk to me.

Tempkid, you crack me up, where do u come up with these replies, do u have a book on trash talking like a Boxer?? Check your PM.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bashingbitch8

and now Saleen thinks he is Inspector Clueso, that's pretty fucking funny......wasn't it him recently that got called out under a different screen name? And he was crying :cry: the blues trying to save himself.

Your identity is comming soon!!!!!!!!!! I got 25 pictures, all I got to do is match screen names with real names and your all fucking done!!!! Plus I would bet money says your.............. I ain't telling yet!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

Your identity is comming soon!!!!!!!!!! I got 25 pictures, all I got to do is match screen names with real names and your all fucking done!!!! Plus I would bet money says your.............. I ain't telling yet!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:book: Ooooh, so that was you on the park bench when I was walking around w/my bashingbitch5 name tag.

Dammit! Foiled again!

Alright Big Brother now your snapping pictures through the computer, what the hell are you talking about?

Originally posted by saleen351

Tempkid, you crack me up, where do u come up with these replies, do u have a book on trash talking like a Boxer?? Check your PM.

No book, but I was dam good in my basketball days. My favirote story is: last summer I was playing basketball at these outside courts in parsipany and the oposing team was all black and myself and my team were spanking them. So some black guy on the sideline was busting there balls, making fun of them, then he said something about me, said"how could you be loosing to this backstreet boy, and I came back with " well this backstreet boy is going to piss all over the jackson 5" as I drove down the lane with my spin moves and cross over I sang the simple as a,b,c song as I scored on all of them. I got respect that day. sup now.

How dare your 5'4'' 105lb. pussy ass try talk as if you know about boxing and fighting!!! The only thing you know how to do is fear guidos and suck preps cocks, you fucking but pirate!!! I'll drop your ass with one fucking shot you homo...believe me, I've KOd quite a few in my days. For your information, THE GREAT ONE has never dabbled with steroids, drugs or even cigarettes...just red bulls and vodka you dumb motha fucker!!! I'm the culmination and founding father of a new SUPERIOR RACE...THE CORPORATE GUIDO!!! I drive a sick car, live in a phat Soho studio, work a ridiculous job, maintain a ridiculous physique and dark tan, own an amazing wardrobe, possess one of the handsomest faces God every created, and most importantly bang the hottest fucking chix you've ever seen!!! You know those chix everyone turns their heads at to get a second glance, then a third and then run home to jerk off to them...yeah, those are the kind a chix I have riding my huge fuckin' horse cock whenever I please.

Just face it bro, you and you're peeps on this board are inferior to me, which holds true to THE ALLIANCE as well. How do you live with yourself knowing you're so useless and insignificant??? I pity you and your kind...

-THE GREAT ONE

WOW!!!:eek: 25 pictures, what a big man you are Saleeen. Do you run around in the shadows outside all of our homes & businesses snapping pictures? Smile big for the camera:D and don't forget to wear your nametag please. Inspector Clueso, I wouldn't quit your day job because you wouldn't make any money as a spy, OOPS, I forgot , silly me, you don't have a day job & I thought you were moving??? Guess not, your still here.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bashingbitch8

WOW!!!:eek: 25 pictures, what a big man you are Saleeen. Do you run around in the shadows outside all of our homes & businesses snapping pictures? Smile big for the camera:D and don't forget to wear your nametag please. Inspector Clueso, I wouldn't quit your day job because you wouldn't make any money as a spy, OOPS, I forgot , silly me, you don't have a day job & I thought you were moving??? Guess not, your still here.

Ummmm NO,

Trust me bitch, I don't hide in bushes to get pics, your so called friends sent them to me threw email!!!!

And yes I'm moving but I waiting a little, I want to see how the market for brokers is in the next week or so, and my resume have started to get mad hits...I'm glad but not the way I wanted to get back in the broker industry. I'll trade anything for my neighbor to be back...His wife cut the lawn yesterday, first time I've ever seen that....:( :(

You are sure of yourself aren't you? My friends send you e-mail :confused: I highly doubt it. If that is so, then bring it on baby, I'd love to see what my "so called" friends sent you. Actually I could use a good laugh since you, Inspector think you've got each and every one of us pinned down.:laugh: :laugh: It would be quite entertaining. So fly, fly away little birdie, because you are definitely WRONG!;)

Originally posted by tempkid

No book, but I was dam good in my basketball days. My favirote story is: last summer I was playing basketball at these outside courts in parsipany and the oposing team was all black and myself and my team were spanking them. So some black guy on the sideline was busting there balls, making fun of them, then he said something about me, said"how could you be loosing to this backstreet boy, and I came back with " well this backstreet boy is going to piss all over the jackson 5" as I drove down the lane with my spin moves and cross over I sang the simple as a,b,c song as I scored on all of them. I got respect that day. sup now.

Somehow, I see you doing that with a totally straight face........

Originally posted by gropasaurus

I'll take my size 14 Bruno Magli, turn that son of a bitch sideways and stick it straight up your fat, crusty and cellulite covered asses!!! BOW BEFORE YOUR MASTER, OR FEEL MY WRATH BITCEZZZ!!!

-THE GREAT ONE

FORGHETTOBOUTIT!

OK....CAN SOMEONE SHOW THIS GUY THE WAY TO CHICAGO'S IN LODI PLEASE?????????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: