Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this is pathetic

OMG WTF WHAT KINDA POST IS THAT?!?!?!?!!?

"EVERYONE GETS TO GO HOME NOW BUT ME" OH I'M SOOOO SORRY, AT LEAST YOU GET TO HOME AT THE END OF THE DAY, ALL THOSE POOR PEOPLE TODAY WHO WENT TO WORK, WILL NEVER EVER GET A CHANCE TO GO HOME AGAIN, COME ON WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM??!!

OH AND YOUR LITTLE "I'D LIKE TO BLOW THIS PLACE UP MYSELF" STATEMENT, WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY OR SOMETHING CAUSE IT REALLY WASNT AT ALL!!!

SERIOULSY, IT WILL NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME WHAT KINDA ASSHOLE DUMB PEOPLE THERE ARE LIVING IN THIS WORLD!!

2up.gif2up.gif

whoa whoa whoa, talk about a misunderstanding-I NEVER mentioned my perspective of the tragic occurence. All I was pissed off at was that there is no work 4 me 2 do here and they're making us all stay. and FYI-I actually CRIED 2day which was another reason y i did not wanna stay here. The damn country is being destroyed and it causes a severe amount of pressure 4 a person, especially one who knows ppl in the area where this occurred (me). I thought it was quite incompetent of my boss 2 portray 2day as if nothing occurred and force us 2 go on like nothing. U guys definitely misunderstood my statement bc my coworkers and I do joke like that and say we're gonna blow the place up. I mean let's say we were the next target; because of the lack of evacuation there would be extreme guilt on my bosses part. So I am just sayig that it was very unprofessional 2 do what they did 2 us here 2day. Sorry 4 pissing everyone off and i am so sick of ppl jumping all over my back every time i try 2 be nice and make friends and post something.

If u r trying to just "make friends" then you should be clearer about what you're talking about cause rereading your post, nothing in it sounds sympathetic or caring, just plain ignorant. All it sounds like is that you're bitching cause you don't get to go home. I don't think any of us "misunderstood" you!

Originally posted by astrodancer143

Everyone gets 2 go home from work but me. Me and my stupid cosmetic company, they could shove it. If it wasn't 4 me needing the loot every weekend I'd blow this place up myself.

Dont worry astro.. to me it sounds like its your company that has no sympathy for the dead.

To expect you to work with what is going on is unrealistic.

Everyones emotions are just running hot today.

Originally posted by PartiGrl

If u r trying to just "make friends" then you should be clearer about what you're talking about cause rereading your post, nothing in it sounds sympathetic or caring, just plain ignorant. All it sounds like is that you're bitching cause you don't get to go home. I don't think any of us "misunderstood" you!

Seriously u should just grow up b/c I never said anything that pertained 2 u and I made myself clear the 2nd time if I didn't explain enough the 1st time. As far as being ignorant, ur the fool being immature here trying 2 fight and I will not stoop 2 ur level and degrade myself and fight with a little girl, I said what I had 2 say and u took it the wrong way-THE END.

It fuckin' pertains to me cause I had 2 cousins in the WTC today so you're pathetic comments do affect me.... and why am I a little girl? I'm 22 years old...How the hell old r u? At least I'm old enough to express myself clearly unlike you who is obviously not mature enough to stop thinking about yourself on a day like this. I'm not "picking a fight" with you, I was just horrified by your comments and if that's immature then all of the other people angered by your comments are just "little" kids too.

Guest jaxl

When I used to see this type of thing on TV happening overseas, I could never imagine myself going to pieces. After today and it being so close to home, I can now say you never know how you're going to react. People that I normally don't talk to at work (or I should say, haven't taken the time to get to know), once I found out they had appointments in the WTC, I was immediatley sorry that I did not take the time. This kind of tragedy really makes you put things in perspective; silly things that you once thought were important really aren't.

I know I for one, put aside a stupid fight I've been having with my on-again/off-again ex, when I thought that there was a remote possibility that I may never see him again.

People ---wake up, tell the people you love that you love them. You never know, it may be the last time you get that opportunity.

Originally posted by PartiGrl

It fuckin' pertains to me cause I had 2 cousins in the WTC today so you're pathetic comments do affect me.... and why am I a little girl? I'm 22 years old...How the hell old r u? At least I'm old enough to express myself clearly unlike you who is obviously not mature enough to stop thinking about yourself on a day like this. I'm not "picking a fight" with you, I was just horrified by your comments and if that's immature then all of the other people angered by your comments are just "little" kids too.

I really think u should just drop it*The girl didn't mean anything nasty by what she said and she explained it*I don't think she is a heartless person and U NEED to drop this whole thing*Especially if u have 2 cousins that were in the WTC*U shouldn't be on a messageboard flipping out over peoples posts*Lets end this thread people its pointless!

Originally posted by astrodancer143

Everyone gets 2 go home from work but me. Me and my stupid cosmetic company, they could shove it. If it wasn't 4 me needing the loot every weekend I'd blow this place up myself.

thank you so much... I needed a good laugh.

:D

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

I really think u should just drop it*The girl didn't mean anything nasty by what she said and she explained it*I don't think she is a heartless person and U NEED to drop this whole thing*Especially if u have 2 cousins that were in the WTC*U shouldn't be on a messageboard flipping out over peoples posts*Lets end this thread people its pointless!

It was dropped and U brought it back up so don't start crticizing me. If its so piontless why did u take the time to reply? - not to mention that there are a hell of a lot of people with relatives & friends on this message board talking about it - I've been on the phone all day & there's nothing but news on so why not talk to other people going through the same thing?