Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nostradamus

Off of our other message board a friend posted this, it was to shocking not to share it:

In the city of god there will be a great thunder, two brothers will be torn apart by chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb. The third big war will begin when the big city is burning" - Nostradamus 1654

Originally posted by crobra

A lot of it is brought out of context and he has predicited other things that never came through - I watched a whole thing on him on the History channel once - even his Hister (Hilter) prediction was off base!!

Too true..

You can aply any of his predictions to may evernts and fell they fit..

it's all the interpritation..

But damnit if this one dosen't fit the shoe

Originally posted by crobra

A lot of it is brought out of context and he has predicited other things that never came through - I watched a whole thing on him on the History channel once - even his Hister (Hilter) prediction was off base!!

Thank you... You can take any context relatable to an event by its interpretation.

I saw that documentary about him, it was narrated by the late Orson Welles. It was called "The Man who Saw Tomorrow." He did foresee some incredible things, and considering how long ago he did it, he was very close with his quatrains. I remember part of the documentary suggesting that the attack would happen between 1999 and 2000, I think. He was a few letters off with his Hitler prediction, so I wouldn't be surprised.

God help us if this situation drives us into another World War. This country has never faced an adversary that is willing to go to such lengths. I doubt they would be very hesitant regarding nuclear weaponry and what not. Supposedly, according to Nostradamus, life is supposed to be erradicated as a result of the War, and some plant life will survive making it possible for another life process to begin. Some of it sounds a bit far fetched, but thinking of it scares the shit out of me.

Originally posted by kimberlyco

Off of our other message board a friend posted this, it was to shocking not to share it:

In the city of god there will be a great thunder, two brothers will be torn apart by chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb. The third big war will begin when the big city is burning" - Nostradamus 1654

I beleive that was also said on his movie made many years ago!

someone that i know from work said that WWIII will be fought with nuclear weapons and WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones which is so true because once any country breaks our nuclear or biological warfare is pretty much the end of the world as we know it.

peace out

gianni