Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mp3 Whores Im sick Of You.

exitheadzzz

ight ight, when I sent out DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER to the whole fucking world I didnt care. For months since I got heavy in the music, people always say "Lets-Trade" or "I cant send it out, its unreleased". Even if I sent out today the cheesiest song in the world that sounds like crap on a computer regardless I dont care.

All you fuckin people who sit there and BRAG about your music and not share it are either one or the other

1-lying

2-a fucking geek.

If you got a unreleased or hard to get song that someone sent 2 you, that you say i dont want it blowing up, wats the fucking point, you make me sick, your a fuckin loser, we all go to clubs together, we all have fun, we all hear the same songs, who the fuck are u to have a song that just magically popped into your email box instead of me and everyone else, if a producer doesnt want a song out they wont give it out, look how this song got blown up in a matter of a day, fuck the whole world has it already who cares, its a song its worth dick its not a baseball card, so stop being gay, no one sit here and say i got all these songs when we all know you dont have these songs, and for the few kids on this board i have spoken to about unreleased songs im not directly putting this post to you, but im sure as hell including u in the geek category cause thats what u are, just my $0.02, fuck off, peace. :mad:

Originally posted by coogs78

Kid has no music so hes mad at everyone else go figure

I wouldnt go that far, I got mad music and people send me mad music, im doing this for people who always post for shit, and wait 2 weeks later to get a song when most people get it, its stupid already, act your age asshole with your dumb remarks.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by tp1128

Who let all the seratonin out of his brain?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Exit heads.......whoever did that is ridiculous....ppl don't always want to share, what the fawk??? I personally do but respect other peoples wishes.... i kno your just venting but still.. what music are u looking for that u can't get?????? BTW, what the hell happened to my email, i remember mailing you a few times for a file ;)