Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GAINING weight

echostar

Speaking from experience, I used to always be a skinney little toothpick. My freshman year of college, I was 5'7" and 125 lbs. Now, 6 years later, I'm 5'9" and 160 lbs. I tried many different things. I tried beer, weight gain 2000 from GNC, loading up on McDonalds, etc. Nothing seemed to work. The one thing that ended up doing the trick was actually hitting the gym and lifting weights. At first when you do it, it is rather painful. You are gonna be sore as hell. Although you are sore, the key is to keep on lifting so you work through the pain. I know a lot of people who lift once and give it up since they can't withstand the pain. TRUST ME, work through the pain and continue on lifting. I PROMISE YOU, if you put in 3-4 good workouts per week and continue eating big meals, you will definitely see a difference in 6-8 weeks. If you continue this on for 6 months, you will definitley see a significant difference. I'm just envisioning the days where I could barely bench the bar. Now, I do about 175 lbs. It takes a lot of work to gain weight since your metabolism is fast as hell. The best part is when you end up see people that you haven't seen in such a long time. When they see you, their jaw ends up dropping to the floor!!!

maybe it's just me, but if you eat Mc Donald's chicken nuggets every day for a month you will put on 15 pounds

i was one of the stupid people who thought i could win the monopoly game, F*ck thost bastard who fixed the whole thing, and i still dont know what exactly is in a nugget, but you will put on the weight

jennifer lopez's ass has some competition

Originally posted by f0xyminx

maybe it's just me, but if you eat Mc Donald's chicken nuggets every day for a month you will put on 15 pounds

i was one of the stupid people who thought i could win the monopoly game, F*ck thost bastard who fixed the whole thing, and i still dont know what exactly is in a nugget, but you will put on the weight

jennifer lopez's ass has some competition

I am not big on fast food, but every now and then some greasy Mickey D's or Burger King sounds good.

Well I for one, wish I could lose some weight. But I've always been a big guy so I don't know if that'll ever happen. I started weight training when I was 14. By the time I was 17 I was 6'1" and 215lbs. Now I'm 6'2" and around 245lbs. What worked for me is lifting a lot of weight and only doing a few sets and reps. If you're doing any more than 10 reps you're just doing an aerobic workout, so pack on the weight and push yourself beyond the pain threshhold and squeeze in some forced reps. After your workout, eat a can of tuna along with a whey protein shake, then rest so your muscles can start rebuilding themselves.