Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aloha ,CP members!

calix

Once again, I post.

Sad that this post must begin with a true heartfelt sorrow going out to those in New York that experienced the events of last Tuesday morning, and to those around the country who lost friends or family in it's wake. Today Sunday marks the end of the most tragic week in our short American history. God bless!

One thing that we as CP members and Clubbers live by, is that regardless of our different backgrounds we find it in our hearts to come together in peace to form a mishmash, with one thing as our objective. To have fun through friendship on the dancefloor of life. (too sappy?)

Those of you who have come out to meet us and join us in partying understand where I'm coming from.

At the risk of trying to be too philosophical here, I just wanted to express that once you've experienced what it is like to be in the middle of a dancefloor surrounded by people of all types of racial, religious, sexual, etc. backgrounds, none of that matters. Good music+good friends=good vibe.

Maybe the rest of the world could take notice. Then true peace could be had by all.

Party on!