Clubplanet Nightlife Community

upcoming bliss events in october

jcbliss

hey eveyone!! hope all is well with you and your loved ones after the disaster that has occured. It is a beautiful thing though to see how america has come together in this time of tragedy. Anyways, as you all know we have been really busy here at the bliss camp! We've got a few events lined up for the next month and a half or so that I would like to make you aware of:

thursday sept 27 - Jon Cowan @ Crobar

Saturday Oct 6th - official space cd release party with Oscar G , Jon Cowan and Ivanno bellini @ Space

Saturday October 13th - Parks & Wilson & Jon Cowan @ crobar - the official kick off to their North American Cd release tour

Friday October 26th - Jody, Tarrantella & Redanka and Jon Cowan - venue to be confirmed by weeks end

Wednesday October 31st - Steve Lawler & Jon Cowan @ stereo - ft lauderdale - celebrating the success of dark drums 2

well, hope this brightens your day a bit - deffinitely some top nights for us all to look forward too~ check out my website www.blissproductions.com for more details......

best regards,

Jon

hey guys,

all I can tell you so far about the t & R / Jody date is that it is not even in miami.......It is in south florida but a bit more north.... I will fill you in soon and I promise the venue is superb! stay tuned for details and just think, It will be fun to go somewhere different for a change~

best,

Jon