Clubplanet Nightlife Community

always missed the post your pic threads

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by highmay

uhmmm lets see...shittalking?? you do...i really dont need to inform everyone of what you have done, theres probably even shit i dont know, so just think intrinsically and you know youll feel guilty...

YES YOU DO, BECAUSE AS I RECALL YOU DONT KNOW ANY OF THE PEOPLE THAT I KNOW AND ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME I AM NOT ONE TO TALK SHIT BEHIND ANYONES BACK...I ALWAYS SAY WHATEVER I HAVE TO SAY TO A PERSONS FACE, BUT I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH ANYONE, SO YEA YOU CAN LET EVERYONE KNOW WHO I TALK SHIT ABOUT BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AS WELL.

being a bad promoter?? i know that already...youre a classic case of being connected through the internet and busting your ass on the street...

FIRST OFF I HAVE NEVER EVER HANDED OUT FLYERS, I HAVE MY 10-15 PEOPLE THAT COME EACH WEEK JUST FROM WORD OF MOUTH AMOUNG MY FRIENDS AND ALSO PROMOTING OVER THE INTERNET WITH THE BUILDING OF MY WEBPAGE AND FROM ME SENDING OUT EMAILS. IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

I DONT PROMOTE AND I KNOW PARTIERS FROM THE OLD SCHOOL...i wonder if you can attest to that...and no, the hosts you work for dont count

THATS GOOD FOR YOU, AND I KNOW SOME OF EM AS WELL, AND U KNOW WATS GREAT ABOUT THEM, THEY ARE WILLING TO FILL ME IN ON A LOT OF STUFF ABOUT OLD SKOOL WHICH IM ALWAYS OPEN TO HEARING ABOUT

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, AN UNDERAGE, PREPUBESCENT GIRL TO TELL US WHERE TO PARTY? you have no clue what a hot party is...you have no clue what else is out there...your little, funneled world doesn't go past exit and SF....AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL US WHERE TO PARTY??? you actually had balls to promote a Limelight party that was going nowhere before it even started because you were told to advocate the shit that domenick capello plays...way to go....

I DONT SIT HERE AND MAKE EVERYONE COME TO THE PARITES BUT WHEN I DO IT SEEMS I GET GOOD FEED BACK BECAUSE PEOPLE DO EMAIL ME AND IM ME FOR GUESTLIST TO THE PARTY. I KNOW OF OTHER THINGS BESIDES "EXIT" AND "SF" I HAVE DONE THE BAR SCENE IVE BEEN TO SACI AND TO THE 21 AND OVER CROWDS AND U KNOW ITS FUN BUT YEA I FEEL OUT OF MY ELEMENT BECAUSE I STILL ENJOY BEING WITH PEOPLE MY OWN AGE...OH WAIT I MEAN CLOSE TO MY AGE, ANYWAY THE LIMELIGHT PARTY....MAKE A NOTE I WASN'T THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS BOARD WHEN THAT PARTY STARTED GOING ON WHO WAS PROMOTING IT. EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT TASTES IN MUSIC, AND WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT DOMENICK CAPELLO IS SHITTY? OR TONY DRAPER OR LODI?? I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU SPIN A 4 HOUR SET AND THEN YOU CAN TALK SHIT OK. JUST BECAUSE I GO TO THOSE CLUBS DOES NOT REALLY MEAN THATS THE MUSIC I REALLY LOVE. DJ TIESTO,DJ MYSTICK,PAUL OAKENFOLD, SPACE GIRL,JONNY VICIOUS,MYNDY K, DJ QUICKSILVER, ARE JUS SOME OF THE MUSIC THAT I HAVE. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW CAN MAKE SOME JUDGEMENTS BECAUSE I AM PROVING YOU WRONG ON EACH ONE....NOW ON TO THE NEXT!

youre image? hmmm...maybe you have a point with me taking things too seriously on the internet, but i wouldnt want to have it any other way...perception is reality, my muse...and what you post here is what people will think about you...people think you like over 18 supeclubs...well guess what? you do!....if you didnt, then wouldnt promote it? right? right...but like i said...you have no right to tell us where to party...you forget yourself in that sense, a clear sign of immaturity and stupidity....

I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT ME ON CLUB PLANET, IM REALLY SORRY I DON'T AS I SAID BEFORE I AM WHO I AM, IM NOT TRYIN TO CREATE SOME SUPERFICIAL IMAGE THAT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE IM THE SWEETEST GIRL IN THE WORLD OR IMA BIG BITCH I AM JUST ME. AND YOU CAN'T REALLY EXPRESS EMOTION NOR CAN YOU EXPRESS YOUR ACTIONS BY TYPING IN A LITTLE BOX. WELL MAYBE YOU CAN BUT I CAN'T. A PERSON WHO I SPEAK TO ONLINE MAY JUS HAVE WHAT WE CALL "NET BALLS" WHICH IS WHAT U HAVE, BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO ACUTALLY GOING FACE TO FACE THEY PUNK OUT....NOW ABOUT ME PROMOTING. OH GOD NO I DO NOT ENJOY IT, NO IM SORRY I DONT ENJOY 20 PEOPLE CALLIN MY HOUSE ON FRIDAY WHEN I COME HOME FROM MY TUTORING JOB AND IM TRYIN TO SLEEP AND THEY WANNA KNOW BOUT GUESTLIST, I REALLY DONT ENJOY IT, I DO IT FOR THE MONEY I WILL ADMIT IT. HAVING THAT EXTRA $175 OR WHATNOT IN MY POCKET EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT IS REALLY NICE SINCE I DO HAVE RESPONSABILITES AND I DO HAVE TO PAY BILLS OF MY OWN AND HELP MY PARENTS PAY, BUT THAT MY OWN PERSONAL BIZ SO IMA DROP IT THERE.

about growing up and dealing with my shit on the net?....well you dont see me asking people i hardly care about if what they think my image is like you do...cuz I DONT CARE...i have my friends in the industry...i have my friends that dont go to clubs...i have balance in my life...i dont need anything else...i dont need the acceptance of message boards, but i do have friends on here, so more power to me....

HUN I HAVE BALANCE WITH EVERYTHING. MY LIFE IS PERFECT, I HAVE MY NON CLUBBER FRIENDS, I HAVE MY EDUCATION, I HAVE A GREAT BOYFRIEND WHO SUPPORTS ME IN EVERYTHING, I HAVE MY HEALTH MY LIFE, MY VOICE,MY BODY EVERYTHING THAT I CHERISH. I LOOK FOR ACCEPTANCE IN NO ONE BECAUSE I AM ACCEPTED AMOUNG THE PEOPLE THAT I WANT TO BE IN WITH. SOMEONE LIKE YOU I WOULD NEVER WASTE MY TIME ON TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH. I JUST INTRODUCED MYSELF TO YOU THAT DAY NOT TO LOOK LIKE AN ASS BUT UR THE ONE THAT MADE URSELF LOOK MORE LIKE AN ASS. I ALSO HAVE FRIENDS ON THIS BOARD WHO EACH ONE OF THE I LOVE AND THEY KNOW THAT SO YEA MORE POWER TO ME 2.

another thing...WAKE UP...if i havent been through the parties i've been through, if i havent expeirienced the DJs I've listened to, then why would i say anything?? i obviously had expirience beyond exit, sf, or whoever host you worked for or been working for....take this whateva way you want it BUT I LOVE NIGHTLIFE, and I KNOW THERE'S MORE TO NIGHTLIFE THAN JUST THE PARTIES YOU GO TO...i know this because you talk out of your ass when it comes to clubs, music, crowd, etc. BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT IT!! and i dont want to hear things like: "uhhmm, ewwwww, like, im mature, youre not, ive been here, here, and here so who is you to say anything ewwwwww!!".... no...it doesnt work that way...if youve been through it then you wouldnt say half the shit you say...theres more to promoting than just goin to every possible person you know and sayin "use my guestlist"....theres more to music than just Lodi, tony draper, and shitty capello...theres more to nightclubs than just the other parties your boss throws...so WAKE UP, KID....
BLAH BLAH BLAH

NOTICE HAVE EVERYTHING U HAVE SAID IS WRONG JAMIE. PLEASE LEARN YOUR FACTS ABOUT ME FIRST BEFORE ONCE AGAIN MAKIN URSELF LOOK LIKE THE FOOL :)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I HAVE MY 10-15 PEOPLE THAT COME EACH WEEK JUST FROM WORD OF MOUTH AMOUNG MY FRIENDS AND ALSO PROMOTING OVER THE INTERNET WITH THE BUILDING OF MY WEBPAGE AND FROM ME SENDING OUT EMAILS. IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

I DO IT FOR THE MONEY I WILL ADMIT IT. HAVING THAT EXTRA $175 OR WHATNOT IN MY POCKET EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT IS REALLY NICE

DJ TIESTO,DJ MYSTICK,PAUL OKENFOLD, SPACE GIRL,JONNY VICIOUS,MYNDY K, DJ QUICKSILVER, ARE JUS SOME OF THE MUSIC THAT I HAVE.

You get paid $175 to bring in only 10-15 people?!? I'll admit, I've never had any desire to promote for those trend-fuck parties so I don't know how it works, but that seems like a lot of money for bringing in a fairly small number of people.

And who is Paul Okenfold? Do you actually like his music, or did you just see his pic in an issue of Mixmag and forgot how to spell his name?

I don't know either of you two that are arguing and I wasn't going to take sides, but those comments pretty much reinforced my thoughts of how this scene is going to shit. It's just filled with newbies that care less about what real music is and more about getting paid and building a name for themselves amongst people that really don't give a shit in the end since they're only using you as a tool to make money for themselves. I see more people concerned about what they're going to wear on the weekend and whose guestlist they're going to use than the music they're going to be listening to. It's really very sad.

luis kain: twilo is another convo in and of itself..my "positive" club vibe feeling will be channelled when it needs to be channelled...sept 28th when Danny's back town, baby...

underagemoron: you can refute my points all you want...if you think i look stupid, fine...my belief still stands...youre a tool, another easily replacable little girl without a clue...

Here's the thing with "caring about money" and the scene.

Everyone thinks that if anyone is making money on something club related, then it's not pure; it's not good; it's selling out; it's not about the music.

Let me remind everyone that it takes a shitload of money to organize a party. For all you "underground" worshipers and Twilo lovers, let me remind you that TWILO was a corporate owned venue raking in a shitload of dough. Big time DJs don't flock to small money. They fly first class and stay in $200+ rooms.

There is no difference with "bridge and tunnel" promoters and the people who organize BIG NAME DJ events. Only difference is, the club, the corporation, and the inhouse promotional staff make all the money on the BIG DJ events...whereas the guido clubs rely more on 1000 sub promoters to push their parties.

In the end, this is an multi million dollar global industry. You shouldn't blame MONEY for being the reason bridge and tunnels "suck" because just as much money, if not MORE, is involved with your musically inclined and internationally accepted underground house events.

Originally posted by heretic909

I don't know either of you two that are arguing and I wasn't going to take sides, but those comments pretty much reinforced my thoughts of how this scene is going to shit. It's just filled with newbies that care less about what real music is and more about getting paid and building a name for themselves amongst people that really don't give a shit in the end since they're only using you as a tool to make money for themselves. I see more people concerned about what they're going to wear on the weekend and whose guestlist they're going to use than the music they're going to be listening to. It's really very sad.

LMAO!!!

You know you took the thoughts right out of my head.

I mean seriously-

heretic909 - keep the faith. I do know there are a bunch of us "heads" out there who do go out for the love of music- not just to get fucked up all night long- or to "make a name"

It's not a popularity contest.....

It's that 6am bomb. The end of the night (or begining of the morning lol) ;) when you look around and all you see, are 2 to 300 sweaty people... all with familiar faces, all smiling- the vibe, the love, nothing is better then that particular moment.

The music speaks to you- it moves you- you feel it in your soul and having a handful of magical friends around you sharing in it- is probably the best thing in the world. You look at one another and without saying a word- know that they appreciate that moment just as much as you do.

Sorry for side-tracking.... ehhhh don't have a scanner- sowwy!

hehe.

Originally posted by missincognito

It's that 6am bomb. The end of the night (or begining of the morning lol) ;) when you look around and all you see, are 2 to 300 sweaty people... all with familiar faces, all smiling- the vibe, the love, nothing is better then that particular moment.

The music speaks to you- it moves you- you feel it in your soul and having a handful of magical friends around you sharing in it- is probably the best thing in the world. You look at one another and without saying a word- know that they appreciate that moment just as much as you do.

AHHH VERY POETIC AND NICELY PUT =)

Originally posted by twinange1

YO HIGH MAY....

YOUR FUCKING NAME SOUNDS LIKE HYMEN!!! YOU FUCKING PUSSY!! STOP STARTING SHIT W/ PEOPLE THAT HAVE MORE PULL IN THERE PINKY THEN U EVER HAD IN YOUR WHOLE CLUBBIN EXPERIENCE. FUCKING FAGOT!! STOP STARTING SHIT OR I WONT LET U IN N E MORE CLUBS U FUCKING HYMEN....

I CANT BELIEVE U NEED TO BE REGULATED LIKE THIS...

NOW CHILDREN PLAY NICE....

and you are? thought so, now sit down and eat your Trix...

I like mittens. I really do. During the winter I put my hands in them to keep me warm. In the summer I wear them on my feet. I like mittens. Mittens are also good for slapping people across the face. I've never been slapped with a mitten, have you?

Ok, so here goes.... SMACK!! Everyone chill out, I would post my pic but this doesn't seem to be a pic thread anymore. Everyone has valid points, but keep them to yourselves. We don't really need to read 80 pages of yelling. PEace everyone.

Originally posted by teklord310

I like mittens. I really do. During the winter I put my hands in them to keep me warm. In the summer I wear them on my feet. I like mittens. Mittens are also good for slapping people across the face. I've never been slapped with a mitten, have you?

By far the most creative prelude to a smack I have ever seen. Very nice! If I ever need to slap someone can I use that line? :tongue:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

By far the most creative prelude to a smack I have ever seen. Very nice! If I ever need to slap someone can I use that line? :tongue:

Sure thing. I'm glad you like my words of wisdom. Feel free to use them anytime. Just remember to smack with a mitten, its almost innocent. Gloves and shoes can do some damage.