Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some Fuckin Nerve

LUCHE SO YOU ARE BASICALLY SAYING TO SIGN UP AND GET HE COUNTRY THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WHEN THIS SHIT HAPPENED RIGHT HERE IN OUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY!! THEY FUCKIN WENT TO PILOTS SCHOOL OVA HERE FOR GODSAKES!!! THEY FUCKING COME TO THIS COUNTRY LIVE OFF OUR MONEY AND TAKE ADVANTGE OF OUR COUNTRY THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO DISRESPECT I DONT FUCKIN THINK SO!! I HAVE NOT HEARD ONE GOOD STORY YET!! I HAVE A FRIEND WHO LIVES IN MIAMI AND SHE SAID THAT THEIR ARE 2 OF THEM THAT WORK IN THE FIRE DEPT WHERE SHE IS AND THEY DIDNT WANT TO WORK BECAUSE THE FIRE TRUCK HAD OUR AMERICAN FLAGS ON IT!!!!! THEN I KNOW SOMEONE WHO WORKS FOR AN INTERNET COMPANY AND ONE OF THESE BASTARDS HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY I WOULD NEVER DIE FOR YOUR COUNTRY!!! HOW SICK IS THAT SHIT THEY ARE MAKING 250,000 A FUCKING YEAR!!! SO IT IS OKAY FOR THESE MOTHERFUCKERS TO MAKE THEIR MONEY HERE BUT NOT STAND UP FOR OUR COUNTRY!! I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANYONE SAYS I HAVE NOT SEE ANY BIT OF LOVE FROM ANY OF THESE FUCKS!!! ROUND THEM ALL UP AND GET THEM THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY MORE THAN HALF OF THEM ARE FUCKING TERRORISTS!! THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK THEY WILL DIE FOR THEIR FUCKING COUNTRY!!!

all this anger, what good will come of it? The really sad part is that most of this anger will be directed towards people that have nothing to do with terrorism. If your goin to go out and harass people at least have the knowledge to know who you are angry at. This isnt directed at synderella or anyone else, its just that i keep hearing of these attacks all over the country against INDIANS.

ALL RACISTS READ CAREFULLY:

MEN WITH TURBANS AND BEARDS ARE NOT MUSLIM, THEY ARE NOT EVEN AFGHANI, THEY ARE SIKHS.

THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH BIN LADEN, SIKHS HAVE BEEN IN AMERICA SINCE THE 1800's, THEY ARE JUST AS AMERICAN AS ANYONE ELSE.

SIKHS ARE INDIAN, INDIA IS THE MORTAL ENEMY OF ALL MUSLIM TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS, INDIA IS HATED EVEN MORE THAN AMERICA.

SO ALL THOSE TAXI DRIVERS AND GAS STATION ATTENDANTS YOU THINK ARE THE ENEMY ARE NOT.

most people u think are arabic are probably Indian, there are alot more indians in the tristate area than arabics, also most of you would probably not even recognize a true Arab because real Arabs look white.

A sikh man has already been KILLED in Arizona because of this. I bet his killer thinks he did his american duty. There is nothing more dangerous than ignorance.

Originally posted by nightcrawler

all this anger, what good will come of it? The really sad part is that most of this anger will be directed towards people that have nothing to do with terrorism. If your goin to go out and harass people at least have the knowledge to know who you are angry at. This isnt directed at synderella or anyone else, its just that i keep hearing of these attacks all over the country against INDIANS.

ALL RACISTS READ CAREFULLY:

MEN WITH TURBANS AND BEARDS ARE NOT MUSLIM, THEY ARE NOT EVEN AFGHANI, THEY ARE SIKHS.

THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH BIN LADEN, SIKHS HAVE BEEN IN AMERICA SINCE THE 1800's, THEY ARE JUST AS AMERICAN AS ANYONE ELSE.

SIKHS ARE INDIAN, INDIA IS THE MORTAL ENEMY OF ALL MUSLIM TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS, INDIA IS HATED EVEN MORE THAN AMERICA.

SO ALL THOSE TAXI DRIVERS AND GAS STATION ATTENDANTS YOU THINK ARE THE ENEMY ARE NOT.

most people u think are arabic are probably Indian, there are alot more indians in the tristate area than arabics, also most of you would probably not even recognize a true Arab because real Arabs look white.

A sikh man has already been KILLED in Arizona because of this. I bet his killer thinks he did his american duty. There is nothing more dangerous than ignorance.

AMEN to that! I couldnt have said it better myself.

Originally posted by synderella420

I WOULD NEVER GO OUT AND KILL ANYONE SO GO POST THIS COMMENT SOME WHERE ELSE BUDDY!!!! AND I AM SURELY NOT A FUCKING RACIST EITHER!!!

You're saying you're not racist? Unbelievable.. You are a disgrace to all Americans.. Hate is what got us into this mess.. and by you projecting your ignorant anger like a moron isn't making it any better..

oh and STOP SHOUTING!

Call me weird, but people USUALLY kill other people if they feel threatened or unsafe or harm in any way, and OBVIOUSLY these people who did this were feeling some sort of anger of this kind. So chill the fuck out. They're not just barbarians, they have families and goals and hopes just like everyone else. I'm sick of seeing this shit all the time..how can so many people be so fucking ignorant I don't understand.

Originally posted by vampienyc10

You're saying you're not racist? Unbelievable.. You are a disgrace to all Americans.. Hate is what got us into this mess.. and by you projecting your ignorant anger like a moron isn't making it any better..

oh and STOP SHOUTING!

LISTEN BITCH I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING TO BUT I CAN SAY WHAT EVER THE FUCK I WANT ANYTIME I WANT !!!! BTW YOU ARE A FUCKIN DISGRACE TO AMERICA BY STICKING UP FOR THEM!!! SO RELAX BIATCH!!!!!

LISTEN BITCH I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING TO BUT I CAN SAY WHAT EVER THE FUCK I WANT ANYTIME I WANT !!!! BTW YOU ARE A FUCKIN DISGRACE TO AMERICA BY STICKING UP FOR THEM!!! SO RELAX BIATCH!!!!!

I don't even need to respond to this.. you do a good enough job of making an ass out of yourself.....

See now, I wasnt gonna respond directly to your ignorant statements, and I shouldnt be responding to this, but you are acting ridiculous.

Whats with the name calling? Take 5 minutes to cool down there hot rod.

oh and STOP WITH THE ALL CAPS!

I think a better way for people to understand this would be for us to turn this inside out.

Imaging that there was a group, such as the people here- the ones who are so eager to inflict revenge on the Arab community. This group of White Americans goes to a Middle Eastern country and bombs a community, killing countless families. People who were just trying to earn their daily bread.

And lets say that of all the people killed, three of them were terrorists. So great!! Three terrorists are dead. But what about everone else who lost their lives? How do you think their families are going to react? Do you think they will sit back and do nothing?

In my heart of hearts, I would pray that be the case.

But just like you, these people are angry. They want revenge. So they turn it back on Americans and take more lives.

It's a never ending cycle. You may think we are the innocent and they are the guilty.....they feel the same for themselves.

It's unfortunate that this happened here. It's shocking in fact, because we have never had this kind of action on our own land.

The people who committted this act grew up losing family, partly due to US involvement. Was the US right in killing thier families for the greater good? That's your decision to make.

But perpetuating this kind of action will only bring about more death. The wrong of one man should not be laid on the shoulders of a people.

I do not believe in killing for vengence. If there was a way to single out terrorists and rid them from this earth, I would be supportive of that. However, that doesn't seem likely.

What do we do now? Try taking a step back. Think about your family and how much they mean to you. Your actions against a people could be the death of your family one day.

SK13

FIRST OF ALL THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT I DONT NEED NOONE TELLING ME HOW TO FEEL!!! I SAID WHAT I SAID AND FOR ALL OF YOU THAT DONT LIKE IT TO BAD!!! TO MANY CLOSE PEOPLE TO ME LOST LOVED ONES!!! AND SECOND OF ALL YOU ARE SAYING TWO OR THREE PEOPLE??? LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE SOUGHT AFTER THIS HAPPENED THERE ARE MANY TERRORISTS HIDING OUT IN OUR COUNTRY PROBABLY LIKE THOUSANDS!! AND ALL I AM SAYING IS NOW US AMERICANS HAVE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET SCARED IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!!! BUT WHY SHOULD I BE BASHED FOR HOW I FEEL?? YEAH SOME OF YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY BUT IT IS HOW I FEEL!! JUST BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH SOMEONES FEELINGS DOESNT MEAN THAT THEIR FEELINGS ARE WRONG!!! THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!! WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL IF I AM USING CAPS??

P.S. LET YOUR BROTHER IN LAW DIE BEING A FIREFIGHTER AND SEE HOW GOOD U FEEL!!!

FIRST OF ALL THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT I DONT NEED NOONE TELLING ME HOW TO FEEL!!! I SAID WHAT I SAID AND FOR ALL OF YOU THAT DONT LIKE IT TO BAD!!!

Nobody is telling you that you aren't entitled to your opinion. I too have my opinion and I just expressed it. I think the only way to true understanding is education and a willingness to hear other opinions, even if you disagree with them.

FIRST OF ALL I AM NOT SAYING I AM SPECIAL BECAUSE OF LOSS!! I AM EXPRESSING MY FEELINGS TOWARDS WHY I AM ANGRY MAKING LOSS THE BIGGEST EXAMPLE OF ALL!! AND NONE OF YOU ARE GOING TO CHANGE MY MIND WITH ANY OF THIS I FEEL HOW I FEEL AND THATS IT!!! AT THIS POINT I AM TOTALLY EXCLUDING MYSELF FROM ALL THIS DRAMA !! DONT NEED IT NO STRENGTH FOR IT...

ACTUALLY I DID CHANGE MY LIFE IN A LOT OF WAYS FOR THE BETTER , FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DID GO OVER THERE AND HELP OUT AND SEE THE SORROW ON ALL OF THESE PEOPLES FACES AND BTW MY GRANDFATHER AND UNCLE FOUGHT IN WORLD WAR 2 AND THE VIETNAM WAR!! AND I HAVE FRIENDS IN THE ARMY AND MARINES WHO ARE GOING TO BE FIGHTING OF WE HAVE A WAR!! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!! CUZ YOU DONT KNOW ME OR MY HISTORY!! AND LIKE I SIAD IT IS MY FUCKING OPINION AND IT IS AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL A DEMOCRACY SO I CAN SAY WHATEVA THE FUCK I WANT!!!

First, I'd really like to know how the Vietnam war was fighting for our freedom?

Second, I really do hope that the people making the decisions on how to handle this situation are thinking along different lines than you.

Third, comments like, "They should get out of the country, etc" is such old rhetoric. It was a racist statement that has been used against Irish, Germans, and now Arabs, Asians, and Latinos. You'd think that we would have evolved in this country and we have but not totally when people think like this. A personal friend of mine who is a firefighter in this incident is on the missing list and yet I don't feel the hate towards Arabs. If anything, I feel sorry for the Arabs in this country because there are going to be people who hold them responsible just because they are Arab.

Finally, two wrongs don't make a right. Killing innocent people doesn't make it right and if anything, will foster more hatred to the point where it will be cyclical.

Christian

Originally posted by rfkfreak

First, I'd really like to know how the Vietnam war was fighting for our freedom?

Second, I really do hope that the people making the decisions on how to handle this situation are thinking along different lines than you.

Third, comments like, "They should get out of the country, etc" is such old rhetoric. It was a racist statement that has been used against Irish, Germans, and now Arabs, Asians, and Latinos. You'd think that we would have evolved in this country and we have but not totally when people think like this. A personal friend of mine who is a firefighter in this incident is on the missing list and yet I don't feel the hate towards Arabs. If anything, I feel sorry for the Arabs in this country because there are going to be people who hold them responsible just because they are Arab.

Finally, two wrongs don't make a right. Killing innocent people doesn't make it right and if anything, will foster more hatred to the point where it will be cyclical.

Christian

Wonderfully put Christian!!