Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deborah, Whitney, Jana, Tamia...

sextacy911

Deborah, Jana and Tamia? Mind you, none of their recent songs are brand brand new, but Absolutely Not and Tell Me Who just showed up in August (maybe late July on A.N. but I don't remember exactly), and I'm not even sure they've been released commercially yet (on cd-maxi format anyhow). You probably can't even find a complete and "Skribble's-house" free bootleg Jana's last track, let alone see it in any cd or record shops. Exactly how fast do you expect them to put singles out?

:blank: Josh :blank:

i have absolutly not... but i dont know about a skribble mix... ktu played out absolutely not already.. just wanted to know if there is a new song or if one is comin out... as we all know tell me who is already played out... even if a new mix comes out.. im sick of the vocals already... althou it was a pretty hott track (thunderpuss' mix)... anyone have any other vocal tracks... not nessisarily (cant spell) the artists i was talkin bout... ??

..That Veronica has been around for almost a year, I'm very surprised that label is going to release it (Big Mistake on their part)

..I believe Whitney has a new album comming out sometime soon so you can expect some new tracks from her

I think there are some new mixes of Rapture comming around, a new Sunshine Anderson track (Think it's Junior's), Mary J Blige just dropped a new album, Lisa Pure has a new track comming out ect.. Keep your eyes open lots of new vocals will be around shortly

Originally posted by tranza

a new Sunshine Anderson track (Think it's Junior's)

Is this Heard It All Before? Or is there another? If so, I heard this was great and then finally got my hands on it (the actual one, not the mislabeled bootleg) and just wasn't too impressed.

:( Josh :(