Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss Friday

cgm

Originally posted by saleen351

I'm trying to get Carbone to come with me, its his Bday and I think he wants to go to Float instead, but I'm trying to get him there.

Tell Carbone to get his sorry ASS to Abyss if he knows whats good for him.....hehehehe

Actually, I think all the Tempts CP crew should be in attendence, at least for the first Friday. Hopefully Ill see some of you there! THANK GOD TOMMOROW IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by cgm

Tell Carbone to get his sorry ASS to Abyss if he knows whats good for him.....hehehehe

Actually, I think all the Tempts CP crew should be in attendence, at least for the first Friday. Hopefully Ill see some of you there! THANK GOD TOMMOROW IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

cgm if I go I'll see you there. I just can't stand being kicked out of a club 15 mins till 2am, so I might go to metro. Whats up with Luna lounge people?

Guest saleen351

Message from JoeyCarbone,

He will not be attending and will not be clubbing any more!!!

I am deeply upset by this news and will seek therapy...I tried my hardest but he said he is done!!!

But look on the positive side of things , Mr. saleen351 will be attending!!!!!!!

CGM where has lesdig and laurensummers been???

Tempskid you got to go, yea 2am sucks but just go early, get a good nite sleep and hit the city on sat!!!!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Is the whole going to be out with you???

whole crew you mean?? im not sure if anna or calogera are going, i dont even talk to anna anymore --- ill probably be there with chris, olivia, her boytoy mike and some other peeps.... ill see you there girl

:D

Originally posted by sum12nv

whole crew you mean?? im not sure if anna or calogera are going, i dont even talk to anna anymore --- ill probably be there with chris, olivia, her boytoy mike and some other peeps.... ill see you there girl

:D

Good thing you are so smart!!!!! Good deal...See you tonight Chica!!!!:)

Guest saleen351

Ok I'm on the comp list, so mr. saleen will Def be there, spygirl tempskid, sum12nv, jarmenio, cgm, where do u guys hang out at abyss?????

Originally posted by saleen351

Ok I'm on the comp list, so mr. saleen will Def be there, spygirl tempskid, sum12nv, jarmenio, cgm, where do u guys hang out at abyss?????

Saleen,

I will be outside working the guestlist till midnight so come get your comp from me. Inside I hang out in the VIP section on the right hand side if you are facing the stage. Spygirl is usually right next to me with the crackhaus!!! See you tonight.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jarmenio

Saleen,

I will be outside working the guestlist till midnight so come get your comp from me. Inside I hang out in the VIP section on the right hand side if you are facing the stage. Spygirl is usually right next to me with the crackhaus!!! See you tonight.

'

do I have to wait in the line??? I will get there at like 11:15, I would get their earlyer but my buddy has to work....Ps lisa is the bomb!!!!!!