Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Shit We Are Going To War!!!!

I'm scared shitless right now, and the scariest thing is, is that this war is almost deffinatley going to go on for a very very long time....

Watching 20/20 right now, and Barbara Walters was just talking about when Bush will have to give his "going to war" speech, and how he is going to let the people of america know about the sacrifices that we are going to have to make...

-Scotty-

Don't worry about it - wait a minute - how old are you?

First draft wave 18 - 24

Second draft wave 25-29

third draft wave 30 - above

Well, if you are in # 1 - it's time to panic - lol!!

Don't worry, it wont come to the draft and if it does - go north, learn how to ice skate and say the word ey!!

Originally posted by scottyskribz57

I'm scared shitless right now, and the scariest thing is, is that this war is almost deffinatley going to go on for a very very long time....

Watching 20/20 right now, and Barbara Walters was just talking about when Bush will have to give his "going to war" speech, and how he is going to let the people of america know about the sacrifices that we are going to have to make...

-Scotty-

WAR-WHY?

please fill me in

Originally posted by crobra

Don't tell him that - you are screwing up transcends chance to catch bin laden and become a big war hero!!:D

hahaha tru but i honestly think that all the men should take an active roll in defending our country, wether its fighting on the front line or jus helping out. Those who dont im sorry to me seem to have no balls cause all the guys i know talk all their shyt how they wanna kill bin laden and all that beatin up arab kids in the street but when it comes time for the draft they will be the first ones hiding under mommy's skirt which i think is pathetic, so if u gonna talk all ur talk be ready to walk the walk boys

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

hahaha tru but i honestly think that all the men should take an active roll in defending our country, wether its fighting on the front line or jus helping out. Those who dont im sorry to me seem to have no balls cause all the guys i know talk all their shyt how they wanna kill bin laden and all that beatin up arab kids in the street but when it comes time for the draft they will be the first ones hiding under mommy's skirt which i think is pathetic, so if u gonna talk all ur talk be ready to walk the walk boys

if you're going to call out the pussies, where will yours be if there's a draft? hiding under your own skirt?

I deffinatley don't think there is going to be a draft, at least ot any time soon, the thing is, we are not fighting against a single nation, we are at war with anyone that apposes freedom, namely, the terrorists, I mean, we have terrorists here in the United States, It's a global war, not just the U.S....

But I don't think there is going to be a draft anytime soon, I mean I could be wrong, we could have a draft tomorrow, but I think not until we know that we are going to need military troops on the ground

-Scotty-

You can not fight a war like this without grounds troops. Afghanistan is a destroyed country to begin with. It bothers me when people talk about going to war because I don't think any of the people bother to learn about what they are talking about. I was a history major in college and focused on wars. That was my concentration so I liek to think I am fairly knowledgable in this area. I just wish that before people talked about missile attacks on Afghanistan that they would learn more about what they speak of...

P.S. sorry if I offended anyone, I just think people make a lot of ignorant statements