Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how did you come up with your name on cp?

Originally posted by kkeot

Mine was my tag way back in the day, it used to wind up everywhere somehow, alas those days are behind me and I settle for spreading it over the web.

:laugh:

ahhh... a fellow bomber.... long long time ago when i was just a lil tyke, I used to bomb as well... mostly pieces though i didnt really do street bombs. I love trains and Freights, used to blaze an "L" and just hang out in the yards for hours just doing pieces... ahhh those days...

Now instead of putting my name on Street Walls, I moved to making a name on Wall Street...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by knxtc

funny story how i got my name...i was showing my dad the website and he gave me the name..i still can't figure it out...whats its mean???

OK I have a guess. If your father is german, it could mean "kein xtc". Just a guess.

My name is from a dj duo I know. They call themselfes "psychodelic nightgroovers". I liked the nightgroover so much, that it kinna automatically came up in my mind when I had to think of a name.