Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George Acosta This Saturday At Level Nightclub - With The New Level Sound System

festivalcre8or

George Acosta will be playing this saturday, Sept 22, 2001 at Level Nightclub on South Beach. We have totally disassembled the existing audio system and reinstalling it the proper way, so George can bring you mad flava all night long.

I know everyone is tired of watching the news so come on out to LEVEL and help us break-in the new system.

Originally posted by festivalcre8or

George Acosta will be playing this saturday, Sept 22, 2001 at Level Nightclub on South Beach. We have totally disassembled the existing audio system and reinstalling it the proper way, so George can bring you mad flava all night long.

I know everyone is tired of watching the news so come on out to LEVEL and help us break-in the new system.

Clubhoppers.net will be there taking pictures, and supporting george acosta and dr phsycosis, i will definitily be there!!!!!!!!!!!

is he doing a new release CD, and if he is how can i get one???????

OK, the resident geek wants to know what exactly did you do with Level's soundsystem? :)

They had a slick Avalon install there, did you replace it totally or is it just a temp install for George?

Either way, I may stop in just to hear some nexos in a club environment ..

The existing Avalon system was never installed correctly. There were so many blown speakers, wrong size cables, not wired correctly and on and on and on. The system was never "slick". What we're doing is totally disassembling the PA and starting from scratch, even the electrical system. Bringing it back to 100% and rehanging and repositioning the speakers to where the dancefloor will kick ass. We've also added 36,000 watts of fresh power for the new bass setup.

So the system will still be EAW Avalon, but it'll be install the right way. Hopefully we'll be able to go through the entire club and make every room 100%.

It won't sound like NEXO, but it's gonna be pretty damn close when we get done with it.

Hopefully you can do all of the club. The lobby system is a joke, and the upstairs looks like something a bunch of kiddie ravers would throw together. Lee does the Naïve party upstairs now, and he really needs a good system to work with.

I was at DD so I missed Level this Saturday...will be there soon to see the work!

I didn't know there was that many problems with their existing install..it still wasn't like horrid though :).

"We have totally disassembled the existing audio system and reinstalling it the proper way, so George can bring you mad flava all night long."

" So the system will still be EAW Avalon, but it'll be install the right way. Hopefully we'll be able to go through the entire club and make every room 100%. "

I was there on Sat , GA was awesome but .. one of the Avalon was totally blown out and it got to a point that we have to leave.

"I didn't know there was that many problems with their existing install..it still wasn't like horrid though ."

Pod, I'll make sure to show you the before pictures when I meet you. I have never in 13 years of doing production seen an install that was totally wrong on all counts. There's loads of stories to tell you about it.