Clubplanet Nightlife Community

80% of Europe's Heroin comes from the Tali Ban

i asw this yesterday morning, at like 5 o'clock, then heard nothing of it all day, then again at 630 this morning CNN days it again.

Is mainstream amarica not ready to hear that, or do they just thing that those of us up at crazy hours are more interested in this kinda info?

Originally posted by momadance

i asw this yesterday morning, at like 5 o'clock, then heard nothing of it all day, then again at 630 this morning CNN days it again.

Is mainstream amarica not ready to hear that, or do they just thing that those of us up at crazy hours are more interested in this kinda info?

can't speak for mainstream america, but i question the validity of that report.. not like those absurd reports about CNN airing stock footage from a 10 year old palestinian celebration, but i do question certain aspects of it.. i haven't seen the report so can only speculate, but when the humanitarian aid we've been giving afghanistan was, to a degree, conditional on their willingness to thrwat the cultivation of opiates..

Originally posted by PFloyd40

can't speak for mainstream america, but i question the validity of that report.. not like those absurd reports about CNN airing stock footage from a 10 year old palestinian celebration, but i do question certain aspects of it.. i haven't seen the report so can only speculate, but when the humanitarian aid we've been giving afghanistan was, to a degree, conditional on their willingness to thrwat the cultivation of opiates..

Well, Afghanistan is well known for trafficing a lot of the heroin in that area.

http://www.ipcs.org/issues/articles/270-pak-surya.html

Originally posted by PFloyd40

Well, I don't know anything of that one but I strongly suggest that all media reporst are taken in with some degree of questioning. My parents just called me yesterday and told me about a special report they have been airing in Germany about the Palestinian celebrations of kids on the streets after the 9/11 tragedy....well, maybe I should rather say the "making of" that footage. Aparently it was all pretty much paid for with sweets and other things those kids were keen on. One guy just filmed while the other guy was getting more kids and people in front of the camera. When they zoomed out you could only see a small pack of about 15 kids around the camera man...while everyone else wasn't celebrating at all. Well, I do question everything now that I see on the news cause we should never forget that whoever created those "celebration news" was happy to report American violence against Moslems here in America the next day....just another top story on the news.