Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Weekly F.u. Post..........

Originally posted by sistatrixie

If you guys work for a somewhat larger co. you should look into seeing if you can get NJ Manufacturer...they are great. There rates are lower then other...they don't drop you as soon as you have an accident and you get money back at the end of the year. I have had them for almost 4 years and have had only good exp with them.

Credit cards...all you have to do is call the 800 number and tell the rep you want a lower interest rate..tell them you have been a good customer and pay your bill on time and feel you deserve a lower rate. They will put you on hold a min and 9 out of 10 times will quote you a lower rate right then and there. I got min from 22.9% down to 13.9% by asking...sound firm though. Good luck!

CLAMBAKE?????????????:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a baby FU more like FU to myself for not getting laid last night!! boo hoo:laugh:

Kicking myself in the ass right now, should have picked up the phone instead of rolling back over to sleep:blown:

Saleen, I feel about the Nets, I too am a fan. We need to pull out of the dam funer home, I'm sorry, Continental arena. Place is a shit hole, no vibe for either the Devil's games or Nets. It went all down hill when Drazen perished

:( :(

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lukeyblueyez

Kicking myself in the ass right now, should have picked up the phone instead of rolling back over to sleep:blown:

Saleen, I feel about the Nets, I too am a fan. We need to pull out of the dam funer home, I'm sorry, Continental arena. Place is a shit hole, no vibe for either the Devil's games or Nets. It went all down hill when Drazen perished

:( :(

HOLY shit, Drazen was my nba hero, no one droped the 3 pointer like him, but hes dead now, time to move on, but your right when he died the nets whent down hill....... I just hope they dont move to Newark!!!!!

SayNo, that is some real bad luck..are they going to pay off the car, they should.

HOPEFULLY, I will be getting hooked up very nicely, but I have yet to find out exactly what's going to be done!

Lukey.... labor day weekend.. remember the chiuhuaua at Sunny Hunny? Were you sitting at the booth across from us with 3 other gentlemen?

If you guys work for a somewhat larger co. you should look into seeing if you can get NJ Manufacturer...they are great. There rates are lower then other...they don't drop you as soon as you have an accident and you get money back at the end of the year. I have had them for almost 4 years and have had only good exp with them.

Credit cards...all you have to do is call the 800 number and tell the rep you want a lower interest rate..tell them you have been a good customer and pay your bill on time and feel you deserve a lower rate. They will put you on hold a min and 9 out of 10 times will quote you a lower rate right then and there. I got min from 22.9% down to 13.9% by asking...sound firm though. Good luck!

I have only heard good things about NJ Manufacturer.......

I am with sista trixie...9 times outta 10 they will drop your rate

If you guys work for a somewhat larger co. you should look into seeing if you can get NJ Manufacturer...they are great. There rates are lower then other...they don't drop you as soon as you have an accident and you get money back at the end of the year. I have had them for almost 4 years and have had only good exp with them. !

What does the company your work for have to do w/it? I work for a huge company, that will help me? :confused:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I have only heard good things about NJ Manufacturer.......

I am with sista trixie...9 times outta 10 they will drop your rate

It is hard to get into NJ Manu...I don't know the requirments but I know its hard...

Originally posted by Kermzy

What does the company your work for have to do w/it? I work for a huge company, that will help me? :confused:

NJ Manufacturers is offered by employers, usually of very large companies. I have it & got it when I worked at Ernst & Young. I only pay $900 a year for insurance on my maxima & I was quoted $1200. for full coverage on a 2001 Jetta. I have no accidents reported either. I agree with <a sista>..no complaints....

Originally posted by xbebekiss

NJ Manufacturers is offered by employers, usually of very large companies. I have it & got it when I worked at Ernst & Young. I only pay $900 a year for insurance on my maxima & I was quoted $1200. for full coverage on a 2001 Jetta. I have no accidents reported either. I agree with LadyBi..no complaints....

Pssst...when did LadyBi say anything?

Oh & sorry to hear about the fire, at least noone was hurt.

Originally posted by saynotodrama

A QUADRUPLE FU :finger: :finger: TO Volkswagen of Bernardsville

During my oil change on Monday morning, my Passat "FELL OFF THE LIFT AND LANDED ON ITS ROOF ONTO ANOTHER CAR" :eek:

MY CAR IS TOTALLED!!! That's the kind of luck I have...who's car falls off the lift and gets totalled? The service manager said in his 13 years there, he had never seen anything like it! :rolleyes:

lUCKY YOUR DADDY IS BUYING YOU A NEW VIPOR FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY:laugh:

:D clambake yes!!

Yes you do need to work for a co. The employer has a special number and you need to call them for a packet of info you fill it out and you can go to your HR for the number...if you can't find it then you can fill out the form and see if it comes back positive.

I pay about 800 a year...it is a 9 mth policy or in full....I pay per month and have 3 mths off from the bill.

HOPEFULLY, I will be getting hooked up very nicely, but I have yet to find out exactly what's going to be done!

Lukey.... labor day weekend.. remember the chiuhuaua at Sunny Hunny? Were you sitting at the booth across from us with 3 other gentlemen?

Hopefully they do come through with a nice hook up, just sucks that you probably have a beetle for a loaner now.

I was with 4 guys and 2 girls, where you there that day? We were the table in the corner....when you walk into the sunny hunny you make a quick right and we were sitting in the corner. were u there? wow

Originally posted by xbebekiss

And my B-I-G F. U. goes to my 93 year old landlord....

She put her aluminium tin from Meals on Wheels in the microwave for 15 mins & it blew up & started a fire...I've been displaced....:cry: forcing me to move home with :shake: MY PARENTS!!!!:finger:

HOLY SHIT, there's been some real bad luck with cp today. sayno with her car. And now you sweety, unbelievable. Hopefully you didn't lose anything and eveyone is OK.....

Hopefully they do come through with a nice hook up, just sucks that you probably have a beetle for a loaner now.

I was with 4 guys and 2 girls, where you there that day? We were the table in the corner....when you walk into the sunny hunny you make a quick right and we were sitting in the corner. were u there? wow

They gave me a brand new Jetta as a loaner but it has NO CD Player!! :mad: At Sunny Hunny I was at the chiuahua's table ... I was the one with the head full of braids, sort of resembling this guy :goofy: But my braids were longer!! :D

Originally posted by saleen351

HOLY shit, Drazen was my nba hero, no one droped the 3 pointer like him, but hes dead now, time to move on, but your right when he died the nets whent down hill....... I just hope they dont move to Newark!!!!!

DRAZEN, was the best. But I hope they do move to Newark, I would be able to walk to games or take a cab to both Devils and Nets games. Not only that, they need to get the hell out of that arena, you could put the Lakers in there and somehow they will lose, its the arena, they need a change. And it just so happens to be that they want to move to Newark. Granted Newark doesn't have the greatest rep and believe me, I know Newark like the back of my hand, I wouldn't want my worst enemy to get lost in some areas, but where they want to put the arena is no where close to a bad area. People could get on route 21,78, 280 or take the train out of Newark and not even know they were in Newark. There are good restaurants around and Newark def needs to get somewhere. The Performing Arts Center is beautiful and it just shows that people do want to change Newark and maybe you should come up one day and have a tour. I bet you would even be surprised on some the shit Newark got.

Bottom line is, as a Net fan I think that arena is doing something that is preventing them from even being a half decent team and if the owners want to move to Newark so be it. I know that they want to use tax payers money which they said would be paid off in years to come but what would NJ due when the Devils and Nets decide to leave, what money would be lost then????

They gave me a brand new Jetta as a loaner but it has NO CD Player!! :mad: At Sunny Hunny I was at the chiuahua's table ... I was the one with the head full of braids, sort of resembling this guy :goofy: But my braids were longer!! :D

NO WAY, I remember. Weren't you holding the dog?? Do you remember our table, I remember you looking right at us because there was no way someone couldn't notice a table of 7 looking at you guys leaving....we all turned around when one of my girlfriends noticed it was Denny and I really don't know what he looks like so I stared......

NO WAY, I remember. Weren't you holding the dog?? Do you remember our table, I remember you looking right at us because there was no way someone couldn't notice a table of 7 looking at you guys leaving....we all turned around when one of my girlfriends noticed it was Denny and I really don't know what he looks like so I stared......

Check your PM's people get aggravated with "conversations"