The Weekly F.u. Post..........

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tempkid

I'm sure your girl can hook it up, but if not I will do the favor, just let me know.

Don't worry, I'll make sure the little brat gets a copy!

oh another F U to the error that is causing me not to be able to leave smiley faces, make anything bold or italic, OH THE HORRORS!!! :eek:

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez

u r alive, holy shit

Whats up jigga, I'm about to toke a bonski. You got plans for tonight?

I got that corney ass wedding tommorrow. I'm supposed to go paint balling on Sunday with evil jav, johnny face, nubac and who ever else.

You down?

Originally posted by looma

Whats up jigga, I'm about to toke a bonski. You got plans for tonight?

I got that corney ass wedding tommorrow. I'm supposed to go paint balling on Sunday with evil jav, johnny face, nubac and who ever else.

You down?

it was tomorrow, def, but i can't miss two weeks of football. no plans for tonite, whats the deal

it was tomorrow, def, but i can't miss two weeks of football. no plans for tonite, whats the deal

Lukey you play tackle or touch.

two years ago we had huge games in Lynhurst..my team was awesome..we had a great QB and some Wacked out Lynhurst Kids...

if its tackle Jav might want to participate one of these weeks..

Looma SUNDAY!! We are going.ill call you tomorrow let you know the BEFF!!!

KILL

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Fuck 'em, SAYNO!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

The people getting mad, that is!:D :D :D

JBR:

You want FUs--

First of all, I have to give an FU to the miltant, extremist nuts that caused the carnage and devastation of last week. Besides killing thousands of innocent men, women and children--one of them who was my good friend, the murders could have easily also killed me as I walked out off the PATH and ran out of the WTC not less than minutes after the first plane hit.

Second, how about a big Fu to the fact that my hour long commute from Bayonne to NYC just became forty minutes longer. If I wanted to commute that long, I should live year round down this shore with you JBR.

Yeah I hear ya, GO COWBOYS!!

I don't think I'm gonna do anything tonight, I got an early day tommorrow, I'm gonna try and bang a couple bitches in the wedding party. LOL

I was with artie a total of 2 hours yesterday, I thought I was gonna kill him he is out of control.

well you gotta catch the bus so I'll talk to you later.

Peace

call me

Originally posted by whataboutme

JBR:

You want FUs--

First of all, I have to give an FU to the miltant, extremist nuts that caused the carnage and devastation of last week. Besides killing thousands of innocent men, women and children--one of them who was my good friend, the murders could have easily also killed me as I walked out off the PATH and ran out of the WTC not less than minutes after the first plane hit.

Second, how about a big Fu to the fact that my hour long commute from Bayonne to NYC just became forty minutes longer. If I wanted to commute that long, I should live year round down this shore with you JBR.

I feel for ya bro. My sincerest sympsthies go out to you and your friends family in their time of sorrow. I heard from lor that you were ok.

We need to turn the friggin country into a lake.:blown::knife::chainsaw::biggun::gang::chop: :bigfinger :flame:

- to the cretins who planned, funded, "master-minded", participated in, and the as-yet-to-be-implicated accomplices of last week's attack! We will find you, and you better pray cuz you'll need it since no one is on your side;

- to the unfortunate related communications problems that have kept many of us from being able to keep in touch with friends, family, co-workers, etc., to make sure they're OK during all this;

- to the NIMDA virus and other network problems over the Internet this past week+, that have made it difficult for some of us to get to CP and other websites by slowing performance around the 'Net;

- to the brain-children that admin the voicemail system at work who didn't maintain the system and have wound up hosing VM for approx. next 30 days....

:mad::tongue::confused:

Originally posted by misssf

Where r u Lor?????? Happy hour already?

and what's wrong w/posting everyday.......huh huh

:D :D :D :D

You tell him LADY....

I'm leaving now...happy hour here i come..T&T's are awaiting for meeeeeeeeee...

I'll have one for all my girls....call me if you want to come to meet me at Metro tonight....mwah...xoxo

Originally posted by xbebekiss

You tell him LADY....

I'm leaving now...happy hour here i come..T&T's are awaiting for meeeeeeeeee...

I'll have one for all my girls....call me if you want to come to meet me at Metro tonight....mwah...xoxo

NO TEQUILA YOUNG LADY!!!!!!!! Stringbeans can't handle it!