Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok, this is probably a rumor but i couldnt resist....

echostar

i get an IM from my friend, heres what it said:

Dude, if you get a big blue envelope from the clingamin foundation, put it in a ziplock back and call 911...

someone is apparently infecting these envelopes with a clingamin virus or something (its like bacteria or something stupid)

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

But of course untrue as well ( hopefully )

Listen to this though

About 130 miles north of NYC

there is the Shokan Reservoir

which is the main supply of water

to all of the city - I know this because

I had a brief stay in ashokan

when I went to college up in

New Paltz ( I know; you have no idea)

but anyway it is rumored that this

water might get contaimenated-

and effect all NYC citizens

Bottled water

Sci

P.s. They have only two police cars patroling the area

at this ponit - ---not enough in my opinion -

and it doesn't even have to be terrorist that do it.

There are more than a handfull of wannabe

anarchist ready to pitch in - these terrorist now

have a following in the U.S. Just somethin to chew on

DRAMA

Originally posted by trancend

i get an IM from my friend, heres what it said:

Dude, if you get a big blue envelope from the clingamin foundation, put it in a ziplock back and call 911...

someone is apparently infecting these envelopes with a clingamin virus or something (its like bacteria or something stupid)

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

bro, no need to worry..yer friend is just fuckin with u....u can find out more bout this email hoax by readin a legit government website such as the center for disease control down in atlanta....heres the link to the article....enjoy. INFO BOUT THE KLINGERMAN VIRUS

Originally posted by doubtness

I don't know if it's a rumor or not, but i have friends and family calling me all over, not to open any un-trusted mail, because of some kid that just died. sick shyt.

heard the same thing...i hope it is untrue..i have a bad feeling in my stomach. last time i felt it was sept 10.

Well I don't know if this is a rumor or not, but I heard that Trancend got caught pissing in the reservoir, and then my friend said he got a big blue envelope from the Trancend Foundation and there was a giant turd in it and he could tell that Trancend had eaten corn for dinner the previous night and we all got sick.

Originally posted by heretic909

Well I don't know if this is a rumor or not, but I heard that Trancend got caught pissing in the reservoir, and then my friend said he got a big blue envelope from the Trancend Foundation and there was a giant turd in it and he could tell that Trancend had eaten corn for dinner the previous night and we all got sick.

fuck, just goes to show that i cant tell my friends ANYTHING anymore ;)

Originally posted by trancend

oh and did you send out that demo yet?

Not yet. Hopefully by Monday or Tuesday I'll have it sent out. I've finally settled on a tracklist but haven't actually mixed it yet since I've been working on some remixes.

Also, this new British label just put out this four disc compilation called "Definitive". Each track on each cd was chosen to represent a different genre of dance music, and my track "Sacrilege" under my Von Strecker alias is on there representing the gabber genre. Check it out if you get a chance.

http://www.42records.com

Originally posted by thehacker

demo?

a demo of heretic's?

umm....

gimme!

danke.

Greedy mofos. Do you think my unemployment checks can cover all this postage? heh heh

Nah, it's cool. Email me your addy and I'll hit you up with some shit.

nroth@speakeasy.org

I've got a couple of older hard house/trance mix cds and a mix of trancey industrial, as well as the hardcore mix I'm finishing this week. Let me know whatcha want and then spread them around. Maybe I'll actually get a few gigs then. :)