Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yoooo whats up w/ the re-opening of Exit and JoHnNy ViCiOuS supposedly being there??*

The person who posted about Johnny Vicious being one of the Dj's in attendance at the grand re-opening of Exit I want to know if this is absolutely positive* I talked to Karch who said he got the flyer at Soundfactory last night for the Dj lineup in the fall and Johnny is not on there for the 12th or any other date. He was supposedly gonna be there on the 12th**so i wanna know is he gonna be at exit the 19th or what????:confused: :confused:

No one is going to replace draper on fridays and this is why:

Draper is Adam S's Dj and Adam S is really tight with David the owner of exit. If johnny vicious spins exit he will be opening for draper if anything. And if Vicious was there it wouldnt be his first time he spun in exit. He always spins in exit when ktu has the party gra parties.

stephen

Originally posted by slyonspromos

No one is going to replace draper on fridays and this is why:

Draper is Adam S's Dj and Adam S is really tight with David the owner of exit. If johnny vicious spins exit he will be opening for draper if anything. And if Vicious was there it wouldnt be his first time he spun in exit. He always spins in exit when ktu has the party gra parties.

stephen

that may be true.. adam s being tight w/ david...

but vicious would NEVER OPEN FOR HIM

Originally posted by tommy-c

You all are very confusing....

All i wanna know is...Vicious?..WHen and Where?

I thought the opening of Exit is the 19th?....Why did they set the date back?

vicious is supposed to be at SF on october 12th.. but now people r sayin hes not..... hes supposed to also be at Exit on october 19th..... just to clear up the dates for u..... ;):D

Like XTCgirlie said... I got the flyer last Friday when I left Factory. And Vicious's name wasn't there for Sept 28, Oct. 5, Oct. 12, Oct. 19. So he's not spinning at Factory in the next month. I guess only time will tell for how true it is that he'll be spinning at Exit on the 19th.