SUCKS AOBUT BOO but that weekend...

OCTOBER 7TH 2001.............

NEONWORLD 3.0-

COLUMBUS DAY CELEBRATION

3,000 GLOWSTICKS WILL RAIN ON THE WORLD NIGHT CLUB

@ THE WORLD

43 ST & BROADWAY NYC TIMES SQUARE

NO GUESTLSIT FOR THSI EVENT

FOR REDUCED ADMISSION, EMAIL ME FOR FLYER.

DJKUZ@AOL.com

should be loads of fun.

Believe me it is cancelled. I spoke to Jeff from Stuck on Earth who was throwing it and yes he confirmed they had no ther choice but to cancel it. Randall's Island can not be used for the time being. Fukkin terrorists ruined everything. It's postponed till April, but I don't give a crap becuz thats a good half a year away.

~Katie

my friend from morbid dreams just sent me the following email

Due to the horrific tragedy that has taken placein NYC on Tuesday, September 11, 2001, BOO 6 is being postponed until Saturday, April 20, 2002. Reason being is that the National Guard is using Randall’s Island as a base. All DJ’s and Performers are 100% confirmed for Saturday, April 20th and an additional tent presenting headlining talent (T.B.A.) will be added to the showcase. In addition, one quarter of all ticket sales and concessions will be donated to the World Trade Center Relief Fund. We are sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused and we thank you all for your continuous support.

man, i was wallowing in some serious self-pity for having to miss boo 6 (i've moved to l.a.) - the lineup this year was RIDICULOUS!!! but now i feel bad for you guys. hey, think of it this way, though, maybe now i can visit new york in april for the occasion and help make it the dopest fuckin' party we've all seen in a longass time! s.o.e. will just have more time to make the party that much better.

:)

Originally posted by lavendermenace

Hey Kris, speaking of PS1, I got the pictures back. all I have to say is MAD CHILLIN. I'll get Mugz to scan em in and post em asap.

nice! :half:

so, what have you been up to?

werkin for a livin'

ever day

wekin' for a livin'

every way

werkin' for a livin'

it's alright

werkin' for a living

and...

well actually i don't get paid overtime :blank:

***muahz***