Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is it always...

lollib

that a guy will ask for a girl's number but then doesnt call?? It doesnt make sense to me!!! Is it just a guy thing to see how many numbers he can get??

And also, why is it the ones you dont want to, call you and vice versa?? Does anyone else wonder if they are ever going to find someone that they like? I have been single for over a year and cant seem to find someone that I truly like and click with. The one guy that I did like wound up having a girlfriend!! Go figure!!!

Originally posted by lollib

that a guy will ask for a girl's number but then doesnt call?? It doesnt make sense to me!!! Is it just a guy thing to see how many numbers he can get??

And also, why is it the ones you dont want to, call you and vice versa?? Does anyone else wonder if they are ever going to find someone that they like? I have been single for over a year and cant seem to find someone that I truly like and click with. The one guy that I did like wound up having a girlfriend!! Go figure!!!

Single for a long time, story of my life you just described up there, especially this part

"and cant seem to find someone that I truly like and click with."

And it seems the girls I'm with are completely NUTS and just want to clamp you down the minute they start having feelings.

Makes me feel better that I am not the only one out there that feels the same way, especially hearing it from a guy. I keep trying to make myself feel better, saying that being single is great but after doing this for so long, it gets so tiring. It's funny because I dont have the problem of expecting too much from a guy so soon but I feel like I always find something wrong with someone as soon as I meet them and dont even give them a chance.

I feel like I always find something wrong with someone as soon as I meet them and dont even give them a chance.

I think thats my downfall, so don't feel bad. I know I'm not the ugliest guy or the hottest but I feel the minute a girl wants to get to know me I find something wrong and it justs keeps me un-attracted to her, sometimes I feel like I'm too picky but then I feel like that I can't force myself to like someone so I just let my insticts play a role.

When I do have interest in a girl, their first thought is that I have plenty of girlfriends out there and I'm just going to play them out, which isn't the case, I look at like this, if I am paying attention to you that is cause I do have interest and not going to play you out...hmmm, this is like therapy....:laugh:

oh was that you??? j/k...

speaking from a guys point of view... what happends with me is that sometimes you just get really drunk ( make an ass of yourself or feel embarassed cause you were doing something stupid later and she caught you bla blah blah) , and since most of the time you ladies put your #'s on napkins they get ruined or wet or lost even. sometimes we too have busy schedules and just forget then when we come across the # again its a lil too late... we look like freaks if we call then... btw what is the statute of limitations on a call back???

Originally posted by dgmodel

oh was that you??? j/k...

You're too funny though, really!!! hee hee

I dont think there is really a limit but I hate when a guy says, well you know, we have to go by the 3 day rule. Honestly, I dont think there is anything wrong with a guy calling the next day. I say though, defintely dont wait longer then 4 or 5 days. I hear ya about the napkin thing but sometimes a guy will program the number into his cell phone. It's something my friends and i always wonder about. I guess though it can get annoying too when a person calls too much. My friend met this guy and he would call her about 4 times a day and they never even went ona date. The whole thing totally turned her off. Guess you cant win either way!!!