Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nyc Nightlife Is Not Back To Normal

I think it will take awhile for things to get back to normal. People are still really freaked out over this, they don't feel safe. There is almost a sense of impending doom lurking over our heads, specially with war in our near future. Here at work, people where always going out after work. Now everyone just heads home. It's like a rat race of people rushing to get out of the city. I don't think it's something that will go away soon. As time goes by it will improve, but it will be a long time before things are close to what normal used to be.

Yhea I got stuck at my friends house until 8pm. I basically was laying on the couch, while they all got fucked up until 8pm last night!!!!!!!!! I couldn't hang anymore!!!! By 7am I laid down and passed out!!!!! But I didn't drive so I didn't have my car, so I got stuck. I really wanted to call someone and have them pick me up, but I was in SAYERVILLE, cause we went to the HUNK on sat. night!!! Joe had called me and was gonna pick me up, but he got pulled over so he never made it damnit!!!!!!! So this morning I couldn't move!!!! I woke up and was like CAN'T MOVE!!!

NO MATTER HOW HARD PEOPLE TRY TO GET BACK TO THEIR NORMAL ROUTINE I DON'T THINK IT WILL EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.....SAD BUT TRUE......

ROCKETFUEL THERE WERE DEFINITELY MORE THAN 20 PEEPS AT WORLD BUT THE VIBE JUST WASN'T THERE.....AND PLUS THE FEMALE PERSUASION WAS A DISSAPOINTMENT.......A LITTLE UNUSUAL FOR A WORLD CROWD BECAUSE USUALLY THE FEMALE RATIO IS UP TO PAR WITH THE MALE.....BUT NOT THAT NIGHT

There will always be that little reminder in the back of your mind. That little feeling of uncertainty that will cause some uneasy feelings. People are not going to feel as safe as they did before 9/11/01. I have to agree chosenone it is a sad but true fact of life now.

THats good to know, I wanted to go there for my b-day, and then SF for afterhours, but after I heard that I was not sure!!!!

Denny at image on friday was actually good, I think at World sometimes he doesn't play to his fullest potential, maybe they have somone behind him there, poking him with a stick, and telling him what to play!!! j/k;) ;)

So Chosen did you do any fankicks while you were there?>??

IT WAS ACTUALLY WEIRD WALKING THROUGH AN ALMOST EMPTY TIMES SQUARE WITH COPS AND ROAD BLOCKS EVERYWHERE.....TO BE HONEST WITH YOU A FEW OF US EVEN FELT GUILTY JUST BEING OUT IN NYC AND HEADING TO THE CLUBS BUT AGAIN WE NEED TO FEEL SOME KIND OF NORMALCY IN OUR LIVES AND BY STAYING HOME AND WATCHING MORE SAD NEWS ISN'T GOING TO HELP EITHER......

ROCKET I RATHER GO TO METRO ON FRIDAY.....RYDELL IS DEFINITELY HITTING THE SPOT........AND YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT DENNY AT WORLD BUT I FEEL LIKE HE SPINS BETTER MUSIC WHEN HE'S IN NYC THAN IN NJ.....BUT THAT'S JUST ME

I SURE DID MORE THAN FANKICKS.....I ALSO DID SOME FOOT STOMPING AND ARMS MOTIONS.....AND THE MOST FAMOUS HANDS CLAPPING WITH AN OCCASSIONAL WOOT WOOT

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

THats good to know, I wanted to go there for my b-day, and then SF for afterhours, but after I heard that I was not sure!!!!

Denny at image on friday was actually good, I think at World sometimes he doesn't play to his fullest potential, maybe they have somone behind him there, poking him with a stick, and telling him what to play!!! j/k;) ;)

So Chosen did you do any fankicks while you were there?>??

Ya I thought Denny was really good at Image this past friday.

He dropped voices and many other good tracks. I just hate the location of that place.

I happen to live about 15 minutes from there, and my best friend lives right down the street, so its not a problem, but i understand what your saying!!!!

What was that jungle song DENNY played do you know tempkid?? I was loving that song!!!!

Chosenone- I'm glad to see that you have the ocassional fist pumping woot woot!!! My best friend does that shit all the time, and loves to scream DENNY's name really loud!!!! Till everyone can look at us! Im so used to that though!!!

Once again, though I thought Denny was pretty good FRI!!

Originally posted by eviljav666

i thought Factory was pretty good!!

muzik is getting better he throws some tribial which is different on his end..and Jp has been playing better the last few weeks!!

SO I SEE YOU WENT TO SF TOO ON SATURDAY.....TOO BAD WE DID NOT CROSS PATH FOR ME TO BLESS YOU WITH MY PRESENCE....

SOMEDAY I WILL MEET MY FRIENDS AND FOES ON THIS BOARD BUT FOR NOW CHOSENONE WILL REMAIN A MYSTERY MAN......WELL NOT A TOTAL MYSTERY FOR SOME BECAUSE I KNOW SOME OF YOU FOOLS ON HERE BUT NO ONE KNOWS MY TRUE IDENTITY AS OF YET........BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by eviljav666

iam not your Foe or bitch!! but i would have passed you the blunt if we ended up running into each other!!

SHARING THE WEALTH I SEE......IF YOU'RE WILLING TO DO THAT FOR CHOSENONE THEN MAYBE YOU'RE NOT SUCH A BAD KID AFTER ALL.....MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU CAN PASS SOME HYDRO MY WAY.......

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

SO I SEE YOU WENT TO SF TOO ON SATURDAY.....TOO BAD WE DID NOT CROSS PATH FOR ME TO BLESS YOU WITH MY PRESENCE....

SOMEDAY I WILL MEET MY FRIENDS AND FOES ON THIS BOARD BUT FOR NOW CHOSENONE WILL REMAIN A MYSTERY MAN......WELL NOT A TOTAL MYSTERY FOR SOME BECAUSE I KNOW SOME OF YOU FOOLS ON HERE BUT NO ONE KNOWS MY TRUE IDENTITY AS OF YET........BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ESAD??? KICK THIS. :finger: