Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Enjoying the single life

tastyt

I totally agree. It is definitely nice when you are first single but then after a while, it gets old. You will see that it is hard to meet someone again that you will want to be with. I have been single for over a year now and cant seem to find someone that I really like. I dont know how old you are but being 25, I am definitely ready to be in a relationship again!

Originally posted by lollib

I totally agree. It is definitely nice when you are first single but then after a while, it gets old. You will see that it is hard to meet someone again that you will want to be with. I have been single for over a year now and cant seem to find someone that I really like. I dont know how old you are but being 25, I am definitely ready to be in a relationship again!

i know. just kidding around here.

it is tough. easy to meet people. hard to meet someone that you really like with the right timing.

so jersey girl, i'm 29. u ready? <winks>

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I that a statement or a question?????

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!! you might want to run spell check sometime or take a typing course. I think that "is" is the word that you intended to start that sentence with. Anyway thanks for pointing that out.

And thanks for getting my back Gabo.

Nitro and LolliB- I am just *now* getting out of a 2 1/2 year relationship, meaning this was my first weekend out as a single girl. In fact, I'm not even really completely out of the relationship yet, because we will still be living together for another six weeks! :(

You're right though, I'm 26 and the thought of jumping around from one insubstantial relationship to another doesn't really appeal to me. But I also don't want to immediately dive into another serious commitment. I am going to do my damndest to enjoy this while it lasts!

BTW, B-Side- I don't mind the sand, especially if I am rolling around in it with Clubkat...

:drunk: