Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official CP house pary guest list!!!!

shroomy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....unless you want to bring your decks and mixer......I don't know...it's FX's equipment....and I think he mentioned this already.....I really don't care, but we're trying to sort this thing out properly so that if you want to spin, you can....but since noone said anything about bringing equipment besides FX...then we would have to go by his guidelines which he set already.......

s'all good man. i totally understand one being protective of their dex. shit it only costs about 500 bux ea. and they aren't too cheap to fix either. believe me.

i have many that can vouch for my skills on cp. but i also have no problem not taking vinyl either.

like i said...more time for me to torment my liver!

you guys sort it out......shroomy suggested that the idea of more than 3 djs is not good because how long do you think the party's going to last?....I figure each of us wants an hour to spin.......so 3 dj's max I think is appropriate.....me, FX, and?????????????

considering that Fx already said he's brining his equipment..........

this sucks, cuz we can't make everyone happy.....

3 djs .... 4 djs..... what's the difference? either way your only talking 3 - 4 hours of music if everyone takes an hour at the decks. Besides I'm sure Chris will agree with Frank. NO records means more mingle which is cool too :D

Meng: I'm surprised at you :tongue: I meant his RECORD box. :)

yeah yeah.......I guess I should have known.....:tongue:

well, let's see what happens.....I don't care about how many dj's spin as long as we all get a fair share of spin time....I want to mingle as well....so it's not as if I just want to spin....but we have to see what equipment is used, because I know that FX doesn't want everyone to use his decks.....you have to understand that he had a bad experience a couple of months ago......shit happens regardless....but I think he'd rather the shit happen while he spins as opposed to when someone else is using his shit....know what I mean?.......so let's see if someone else wants to bring their dex and mixer.......

Fuck it.

Frankly, I don't much care for the guilt trips that "I wish I could hear this person or that person play". I made my guidelines quite explicit but after much much thought about this party, I've decided to allow everyone to play. I don't wanna seem like the tight ass here for limiting the number of people who jump on my dex for reasons that are not much of a concern to anyone here.

SO here is the list, and this is final!!!:

Meng

B-Side

Phrankaholic

Chris

and I

Look forward to meeting everyone in a couple weeks.

For the Dj's...You will have 3 Technic 1210's at your disposal to truly let your talents shine!

Peace,

FX

Thanks so much FX!!!!!!

I know its tough being the man with the equipment!

We all appreciate it!!!! I can relate too.... just try and borrow one of my surfboards! :)

Plus 5 folks on the decks is plenty.

Where would we be without ya!!!