Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday Denny Tsettos At Joeys In Clifton

"IN" Fridays continue this week at Joeys with the premiere of Muzik the once a month party about SOUND. This week NJ's most celebrated DJ Denny Tsettos on the tables. This party as I said before is going to be the best party in NJ if it is not already. Its 21 and over only for people to enter so we keep away the youngies.

This Sunday join guest DJ Richie Santana and Veronica as they help us celebrate Joey Jr's 40th Bday.

Originally posted by core

I have a question do I still get my senior citizen discount? I have to agree the place is filled with old 1980's guidos and guidettes. I think its where old clubbers go to dye.

I have not been there in a while, but I do know that sometimes the crowd is something left to be desired, but I always have a great time - you just have to go with a bunch of your friends.........who cares about everyone else.:rainbow:

Originally posted by drama

I have not been there in a while, but I do know that sometimes the crowd is something left to be desired, but I always have a great time - you just have to go with a bunch of your friends.........who cares about everyone else.:rainbow:

Don't lie, you know you care, you care if Saleen is gonna be there. I heard that's the only way your showing up, is if the Pillsbury Bald Boy is going!

Originally posted by Kermzy

Don't lie, you know you care, you care if Saleen is gonna be there. I heard that's the only way your showing up, is if the Pillsbury Bald Boy is going!

Drama is a STALKER and that she is secretly IN LOVE with Saleen!!!! :shoot: A certain "someone" said she's been asking about him!!!! LOL :heart: :heart: :heart:

~~~LOL LOL LOL~~~

Originally posted by queenbitch

Gee do you think Chosengeek will be out doing his high kicks? I'd like to give him a high kick in the teeth.

Someone should inform him that ONE'S WAIST is NOT ATTACHED to ONE'S DIAPHRAGM!!

AND - who ever told him that a club filled with thousands of people is the PERFECT PLACE to do A ROUND HOUSE KICK should be SHOT!!:blown: I swear the next time I see it - HE IS GOING DOWN!! One swift kick behind the knees at the precise time he is on one leg and BAM! He's LEVELED!

Originally posted by bashingbitch4

Someone should inform him that ONE'S WAIST is NOT ATTACHED to ONE'S DIAPHRAGM!!

AND - who ever told him that a club filled with thousands of people is the PERFECT PLACE to do A ROUND HOUSE KICK should be SHOT!!:blown: I swear the next time I see it - HE IS GOING DOWN!! One swift kick behind the knees at the precise time he is on one leg and BAM! He's LEVELED!

That has to be one of the funniest things I've read all day!

:afro:

Originally posted by core

I have a question do I still get my senior citizen discount? I have to agree the place is filled with old 1980's guidos and guidettes. I think its where old clubbers go to dye.

ARE U GUYS DUMB STUPID OR RETARDED? THURSDAYS THEIR IS NOTHING BUT YOUNG PUSSY RUNNING AROUND!! FRIDAY DENNY IS GOING TO BE THERE!! YOUR JUST AN ASS IF U DONT GO. SUNDAYS ARE WHEN THE OLD FUCKS GO,THEY NEED SOMEPLACE TO GO. SO EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! :finger: :finger: :finger:

Well I would definitely have to agree with the suggestions that the Joey's Friday night crowd leaves something to be desired. I gave it a shot a couple Fridays back and was kicking myself afterwards for doing so. HOWEVER, due to the fact that Denny is going to be there, CGM and I will give it another chance. At the very least the music will be great, so if the crowd does indeed suck, we'll just get MANGLED!!!!!!! :) :)

Well, I went last Friday and had a good time. The Tempts door guy is their and was telling me its a new party and it would probably take a few weeks to weed out the old-timers. Hey, they got the right people there now, I mean they moved the old bouncers inside brought in the guy from hoboken, Dean and Sergio are there, the tempts crew is there, so I think its gonna take off in time. Its good for a warm-up, then the city!! Denny will rip it up!!

I know me and my boyz are going and were gonna tear it up, forcing the old-timers to pack it in and head to the gate house were they belong.

Originally posted by lesdig

Well I would definitely have to agree with the suggestions that the Joey's Friday night crowd leaves something to be desired. I gave it a shot a couple Fridays back and was kicking myself afterwards for doing so. HOWEVER, due to the fact that Denny is going to be there, CGM and I will give it another chance. At the very least the music will be great, so if the crowd does indeed suck, we'll just get MANGLED!!!!!!! :) :)

Im thinking that the crowd will be improved because of the fact that Denny is there. Hopefully there will be some familiar summer faces-LIKE DON!!!!!!! "You girls are crazy!!!!!"

......and if it does suck, we can alwas sit in the bathroom and talk PDK-after all, it will be FRIDAY!

I hoping 4 the best, and mangled? ABSOLUTELY!

Actually it is - you are right. I mean we all know that I am STALKING him - LOL!!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by drama

Actually it is - you are right. I mean we all know that I am STALKING him - LOL!!!! :laugh:

That's right sister, I know your game! Get all weak in the knees when you think of him all dressed up in his Stay Puff best, hearts coming out your eyes :love:

Sure, right, uh-huh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's right sister, I know your game! Get all weak in the knees when you think of him all dressed up in his Stay Puff best, hearts coming out your eyes :love:

Sure, right, uh-huh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL! The butterflies.............you can not forget the butterflies!