Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sony head phones

12inch

I found that the sony MDR-V700 head phones have a major structural flaw that causes the cup to crack off the head piece. I know many other dj's have had this same problem and I was wondering if anyone knows what to do about it? They are only 11 months old and aren't cheap enough to be buying a new pair every year.:mad:

mine didn't even last 10 months...

by the way I work for Sony, they are really the worst products you can possibly by

DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT buy the VCR's.

as far as their other products, major major major flaws.. i cant stress it enough.

in about a month or so, im gonna be using a studio ear piece like jonathan uses... headphones give me a headache after about 5 hours or so, with the ear piece its much more professional and no cracked ear cups ;)

Originally posted by bigart

what exactly Make Dj Headphones better than any other ones?

Can anyone PLease Explain it to me? Does it Sound Much better and Clearer?

and another Questin what are the Best Headphones You can by For a CD PLAYER?

The sound coming out of the headphones MUST be clean. Headphones to a dj are like a TV monitor is to a movie director. You want to have the best connection to the medium as possible in order to convey your ideas precisely.