Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One more time: FUCK SPACE!!!

sgtfury

Ive heard varying opinions regarding many of the board members about club Space....some people have good things to say, some have bad.....sure, if you have friends that work the door, your experience will be different, however, some to the shit that went on at Deep dish firmly solidfies my stance and really should raise some concern from everyone that reads these message boards. To belittle and humiliate those in line by making them show the people at the door "how they dance" is completely out of line. It didnt happen to me, but, the fact that it happened to anyone make Space a club that I dont want to be at. And i think those responsible people that read the board should take a look around and see how thier fellow clubbers are being treated. Oh, im sure some people will respond by saying "gee i never have a problem at Space" or "gee i get hooked up"......thats great and im glad you have a great time, but, jesus, how can you, in good conscience, go to a place that treats anyone like that??

I believe I'm one of the people that you are directing this message to, and I fully understand.

I've been to Space maybe 4 or 5 times. I don't usually go to clubs, so I wouldn't say that Space has me as one of their top clients anyway.

That's pretty fucked up if they made some guys dance at the door. That's ridiculous and it sucks.

But as far as I'm concerned, if I want to go to Space to see a certain DJ or artist, I'm going. Remember that I'm in this for the music.

Originally posted by sgtfury

To belittle and humiliate those in line by making them show the people at the door "how they dance" is completely out of line. It didnt happen to me, but, the fact that it happened to anyone make Space a club that I dont want to be at.

You're kidding, right? That actually happened? I just don't understand the mentality behind that.......geez if I owned a club and I was charging $30 a night to get in the door, I'd instruct the people at the door to speed everyone through and get their $$$ as fast as possible!

gregg, I totally agree with you. I’ve put up with a great deal of shit from from space. but, I have just about had it. as I stated under the deep dish review post; it will be a cold day in hell before, I step foot in that hell hole. although I enjoy the patio; even that option will take a great deal of coaxing. Sean > yes bro; you know it’s about the music. :)but, one should not have to, belittle themselves to have a good time. is it too much to ask a club, I’m paying $20 – 30 to enter; to treat me with some sense of respect?

laterz..