Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lee Burridge SoFla dates

loraine

nice!! now i won't have to drive up to orlando if i don't want to...altough i most likely will ;) wonder where he'll play and who's booked him? it's about time he gets his ass down here other then at conference!!

lor: did you hear this from burridge himself?

marick: I got the email today w/ the revised dates! Lee doesn't even know where he's playing in Orlando, so I have yet to find out where the Miami gig will take place, I'm assuming it'll be at Crobar.

George: Hialeah---highly unlikely!!!

Phrank: I finally got time to post, and yes w/ excellent news.

Sobeton: I'm not teasing you guys, the season has begun. :)

Stacey: Hey maybe we can have a little afterhours session at your place.... :) Someone's gotta supply Lee w/ some :smoke:

I was planning on going to Orlando to see Lee before I found out the Miami date...it's still a possibility.

Originally posted by staceyg5

L: club 306B will be open for sure

oh and regarding the :smoke:, consider it done

tho, i wont mention names...cough

Now wouldn't that be MUSIC to your neighbor's ears????? LOL :laugh: (inside joke)

Loraine: thanks for the awsome news. I'll make sure to have taken my test by then. This way I'll have a real reason to go out and get TWISTED!!!! :drunk:

Originally posted by bbflux

Now wouldn't that be MUSIC to your neighbor's ears????? LOL :laugh: (inside joke)

Loraine: thanks for the awsome news. I'll make sure to have taken my test by then. This way I'll have a real reason to go out and get TWISTED!!!! :drunk:

barb> lmao...guess, he's not liking my music selection ;)

I love 609, it's def my favorite club, specially on Sat. nights, salsa nights, can't beat it. There is nothing like watching refy girls dancing in their neon pink spandex pants and neon green tube top which I like to call "baja y chupa" with their cottage cheese hanging out of their "COOL" clothing, like if it was thier job!!! Love the place!!!!