Clubplanet Nightlife Community

no cheeze list

clubhead3k

whats up every1,

me and sadelb are starting a list.. this list we want to make sick and make it last.. no cheeze or bogus people on the list.. this list will be moderated by myself and sadelb.. instead of everyday looking at posts on a million web sites. just check your mail and your good to go with the newest trax of that week. we will moderate this list and cheeze ballz wont last threw the first week.. we want this list to be huge.. so even if you just started with music .. we know how you feal... you are welcome to join..as long as you send no cheeze. if people dont have the uploading capabilities 1 trak is sufficient..... you can email me Skwanko@aol.com with the subject: LIST then type of music you listen to and where your from in the subject.. this list will blow up. i promise. :)

-clubhead3k

if you have any ques: aim. clubhead3k

Yo this list is blowin up everyone. WHoever wants on email me at sadelb@aol.com or clubhead at skwanko@aol.com.. DOnt put ur email here. Email us so we have u guys in our files. This shit is so organized. We need as many people as we can get cause we know there are some freeriders. THis list isnt for everybody. People who dont know shit will get kicked off. WE will send u all the info when u email us.

PEace