Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is going to the cp party at twirl on sat?

Guest gabo

I'll be there...I'm watching the Hopkins-Trinidad fight first, then heading over there right after...guessing I'll show up between 12:30-1:00, but maybe earlier depending on the fight.

I also heard there's a speed entry pass, but I can't remember who I heard that from!

It's for a great cause and the ragga will be on the prowl...now who's with us??

Guest gabo
Originally posted by cmb1975

Ok so the fact that I will be there isn't enough for you!!!

:tongue:

Well I am not 100% percent sure that I am going.

And I just wanted to see who else was going besides you and someother people.

Hey grandma hows that denture grip I gave you working out?:laugh:

so sign up on a CP guestlist for Saturday at Twirl and you will get a Vip bracelet and have your own section in the club...just tell the them your on the CP guestlist and and the door girl will give you VIP access.. :)

meet up can be on the VIP stage...

also It is truly our honor to have special guest; world famous Producer/Remixer DEZROK www.dezrok.com will spin for us at Twirl Saturday. He has remixed dance tracks like Jennifer Lopez "I'm Real" for Sony and DEZROK's first original production with Hex Hector, "Stand Still" by Aubrey, is number two with a bullet on Billboard Dance & Club Play for the week of September 29, 2001. Keep checking to see if Aubrey hits number 1 for an unprecedented breakout on DEZROK's first production! "Stand Still" is currently available in North American stores on CD single and double 12" from Groovilicious/Strictly Rhythm. (International online purchases: cdnow // tower // amazon )

Thanks Dez and all the caring DJs for spinning for us this Saturday night!

Originally posted by kkeot

we should do a meetup at some point, I know I'm gonna try to swing by, but said I would meet with a couple friends earlier so not sure how late it will be. :rolleyes:

Its not that big of a place. There will be people all over from at least one of the boards. Just shout out CLUBPLANET and see who looks your way. Then ask them to introduce you to people!!!

I'm the drunk blonde....who hopefully will NOT be doing the can-can again!!!

GABO----you stink!!! Me and Tasty will be there with or without you!!!!

Originally posted by cmb1975

Its not that big of a place. There will be people all over from at least one of the boards. Just shout out CLUBPLANET and see who looks your way. Then ask them to introduce you to people!!!

I'm the drunk blonde....who hopefully will NOT be doing the can-can again!!!

GABO----you stink!!! Me and Tasty will be there with or without you!!!!

No love for the ragga - I see, I see!

:(:)

if ya'll want the speedy entry pass in case you don't feel like standing on line, you can always email don@vipguestlist.com for it . . . then you'll bring it to me at the door . . .you won't have to stand on line that way. :)

introduce yourself to me anyway at the door . . . i am at the door itself, you will have to bypass the lovely rachel talon and sabrina before you see me :)

hope to meet some of you guys this weekend!!

~ brandie ~

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

No love for the ragga - I see, I see!

:(:)

Comon Man Ill buy you a nice cold beer between 10:00 and 11:00 after that you buy me drinks. :D:laugh::tongue:

as for claire I think you owe me one!!

Originally posted by gabo

Comon Man Ill buy you a nice cold beer between 10:00 and 11:00 after that you buy me drinks. :D:laugh::tongue:

as for claire I think you owe me one!!

Sure gabo, no problem at a................wait a minute....HEYYYYYYYYY!

But seriously, I won't be getting there till 1ish, beacuse I'm going to the fight at MSG - but I PROMISE to show!