Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hernan Cattaneo

bbflux

I got my new Ministry Magazine yesterday and the CD this month was mixed by H. Cattaneo. I'll tell you guys, I am pretty impressed with it. :grin2: Nice track selection (except the Satoshi Tomiie song - I think he's a better DJ than he is a producer) and the mixing is beautiful. This guy almost makes Lawler sound campy (and I LOVE Lawler).

Loraine and Stacey: I know what you girls are thinking. Do I smell smoke coming from the burner? :rolleyes:

Anyway, here's the track listing for anyone who wants to know:

1. Loudeast > Lights Off

2. Distance > Innocence

3. Sumantri > Diversion

4. Greppi's World > Una Questione Informatica

5. John Creamer & Stephane K > I wish you were here (16b mix)

6. Science Dept. Feat. Erire > Breathe (Lexicon Ave. Mix)

7. Dan Robbins > DBD-Chanting in the Dark (Madam's Tribal Auditorium Remix)

8. Tijuana > Groove is in the Air (Moonface Mix)

9. Soul Grabber > Release

10. Satoshi Tomiie > Virus

11. Cass/Slide & D. Tenaglia > Fever Rising

Originally posted by staceyg5

. . .now, if only you were single...

:laugh: You'll have to take that up with the two men in my life :laugh:

LORAINE: Ministry's been singing this guy's praises for some time now. I had been jonzin' to hear his work! I'm happy to have this CD in my hands. :)

I read (in another issue a few months back) that Digweed had taken this guy 'under his wing'. That and all the talking Ministry did about him is what sparked my interest in wanting to hear him. I'll definately d/l that set you suggested. Thanks NL! :D

Originally posted by bbflux

Anyway, here's the track listing for anyone who wants to know:

1. Loudeast > Lights Off

2. Distance > Innocence

3. Sumantri > Diversion

4. Greppi's World > Una Questione Informatica

5. John Creamer & Stephane K > I wish you were here (16b mix)

6. Science Dept. Feat. Erire > Breathe (Lexicon Ave. Mix)

7. Dan Robbins > DBD-Chanting in the Dark (Madam's Tribal Auditorium Remix)

8. Tijuana > Groove is in the Air (Moonface Mix)

9. Soul Grabber > Release

10. Satoshi Tomiie > Virus

11. Cass/Slide & D. Tenaglia > Fever Rising

absolutely excellent track selection on this compilation .. gotta love "Lights Off", "I Wish You Were Here" and "Fever Rising" .. WOW :eek:

hernan's kiss fm set 9.21.01

http://d2k.dedserver.org/index22.html

1 Bill Hamel - Close [Teknology]

2 Mavi - Precious [Made]

3 Blackstone - Superfill (Ocean Wave Dub) [Vapour Recordings]

4 Double 99 - 7th High (Hydrogen Rockers Dub) [Arista]

5 Evolution feat Jayn Hanna - Walking On Fire [Fluid]

6 FSOL - Papua New Guinea (Satoshi Tomiie Main Path) [Jumpin and Pumpin]

7 Cass & Slide and Danny Tenaglia feat Ben Shaw - Fever Rising [Fire]

Barbie , thanks for the info. I'll get ministry ASAP! I've seen him live a few times in Pacha BA and Ibiza this summer at cream and perfecto. He's very good. I'll see him again soon in pacha BA and at the creamfields if i can make it to BA again.

I left Ibiza yesterday. The closing of we love.. at Space was very disapointing last sunday / tenaglia cancelled so the only good thing was steve lawler, he played 3 hours inside. Most people went instead to the closing of amnesia the night before all sat night and all day sunday. I left at at 4pm when the place was still packed to go to space.. It was a long party so I ended up too ...up to go to dc10! But the best party this summer was the closing party of manumission carry on at space on tuesday. Everyone i know in ibzia were there, big party just with the space residents, reche, jason bye etc. The closing party of space will be this sunday the party will last for days.

Well, i have to get back to work now... How was deep dish last sunday?

Originally posted by panchodeejay

Barbie , thanks for the info. I'll get ministry ASAP! I've seen him live a few times in Pacha BA and Ibiza this summer at cream and perfecto. He's very good. I'll see him again soon in pacha BA and at the creamfields if i can make it to BA again.

I left Ibiza yesterday. The closing of we love.. at Space was very disapointing last sunday / tenaglia cancelled so the only good thing was steve lawler, he played 3 hours inside. Most people went instead to the closing of amnesia the night before all sat night and all day sunday. I left at at 4pm when the place was still packed to go to space.. It was a long party so I ended up too ...up to go to dc10! But the best party this summer was the closing party of manumission carry on at space on tuesday. Everyone i know in ibzia were there, big party just with the space residents, reche, jason bye etc. The closing party of space will be this sunday the party will last for days.

Well, i have to get back to work now... How was deep dish last sunday?

Sounds like a fab time, chico!!!! I'll have to give you a call soon so you can tell me more. :D BTW, I never went to DD. I wasn't really feeling it and Chris was pretty sick so stayed home. :( As far as everyone else goes. . . the reviews are pretty mixed. There's a lengthy thread on the subject you may wanna check out. I'm sure it didn't compare to the Ibiza closing parties, however. :)

Originally posted by Nolimit

did u atleast witness circo loco @ dc10?

a trip to the island would not be the same if u didn't

i didn't go this time. I went there in july, it was... interesting.. I went there after more than 24 hours partying non-stop and it made me feel such an amateur clubber...

Sounds like a fab time, chico!!!! I'll have to give you a call soon so you can tell me more. :D BTW, I never went to DD. I wasn't really feeling it and Chris was pretty sick so stayed home. :( As far as everyone else goes. . . the reviews are pretty mixed. There's a lengthy thread on the subject you may wanna check out. I'm sure it didn't compare to the Ibiza closing parties, however. :)

Yes, I did chica!! Ibiza was sick these last few days, very, very fun and hard core. A lot of people I know went there this w/e. I even met some people I knew from miami. I was HARD to get up this morning to get back to real world, work, meetings etc.

Don't bother to call me now - I'm in Milan now. I'll be in europe for another 3-4 weeks between milan, madrid and maybe london. Then one stop in pacha buenos aires to see cataneo on oct 20 'cos I'm going there for a wedding before going back to the us.

I read (in another issue a few months back) that Digweed had taken this guy 'under his wing'. That and all the talking Ministry did about him is what sparked my interest in wanting to hear him. I'll definately d/l that set you suggested. Thanks NL! :D

Yes

Hernan is fantastic. Hes been in Eng the last 6 months spinning his ass off. PLus a residency at Pacha

Originally posted by myrlin

Yes

Hernan is fantastic. Hes been in Eng the last 6 months spinning his ass off. PLus a residency at Pacha

Not only in England. It's funny 'cos I received an email from a friend asking me who's HC 'cos he's playing this w/e in Edinburgh. He's also been playing at every single cream party in Ibiza plus other cream parties in spain and perfecto at pacha ibiza. He was going to play one sunday at space ibiza but he had to cancel - i don't think cream was very happy with that.

Paul Oakenfold has helped him a lot and he's become very popular internationally in a very short time but he has worked HARD. He also played at shadow Lounge during the conference... anybody went to see him?

He's been a resident at pacha buenos aires for many years and he's responsible for developing the argentinean club scene.. one of the best in the world right now. Can't wait to see him back there on oct. 20!