Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PowerPuffPussy

chula22

Originally posted by tastyt

Interesting question. One day my ex was telling me that this girl has a fat pussy. I wasn't sure if he meant "fat" or "phat". I'm still a little confused on the whole issue, it's not like I've seen that many up close and personal.

Well boys???

Yeah I know. Well my thing is O know hwat i have and I thought everygirls pussy looked like mine. But i recently found that they are different sizes. After that I thought Mine was kind of wierd or that having what i have was bad. But i couldnt imagine it any other way. Plus PPP(powerpuffpussY)runs in my family.

HAHAHA!

i really dont think size matters* lolz in girls.....

But, wouldnt more lip and puff mean more sucking for a guy to do?? Maybe even more sensitivity for a girl......

::ponders::

I know my friends baby girl was born with a puffy pussy ::her last name being Lazar:: so they call her Lips-Lazar lmao:laugh:

i don't think I'd like a fat pussy as in a literally large pussy, a lot of folds would be a turn off, though I've never seen one, and to be honest i've never met a pussy i didn't like.

i think one of the most important things in pussy presentation is, as has often been discussed here, grooming.

in regards to the actual pysiological makeup of the pussy. i like one with well defined lips, that hides the clit a little bit. i like this because you can push through the lips to get to the swollen clit, lips are also nice to kiss. i also like a little bit of volume so that i can suck it into my mouth and massage it with my tongue once its in there (my experience has been that chics dig this, so boys/girls don't hesitate to try it).

from a purely aesthetic point of view i like to see a pussy that looks healthy with some curves, preferably not flat and boring.

Originally posted by clubkat

i really dont think size matters* lolz in girls.....

But, wouldnt more lip and puff mean more sucking for a guy to do?? Maybe even more sensitivity for a girl......

::ponders::

I know my friends baby girl was born with a puffy pussy ::her last name being Lazar:: so they call her Lips-Lazar lmao:laugh:

OMG- Lips-Lazar- poor girl!

I've also wondered if PPP is more sensitive... or if it's easier for the girl to come just from penetration? Because maybe the lips would slide around more and stimulate the clit???

Originally posted by xxlea

This is the funniest thing I've read today. You know every girl on the board is going home tonight, squat over a mirror to measure her PPP!!! LOL

I remember my ex got all concerned about her vagina and weather or not it was pretty/cute. That night I go over to her place and her roommate opens the door. She's in her room, legs spread as far apart as they could go sitting in front of the mirror, examining herself from all the possible angles. She had had her roommate helping her out before I got there.

Knowing this xxlea, I don't doubt that all the CP girls will be at home doing just that.

Originally posted by xxlea

This is the funniest thing I've read today. You know every girl on the board is going home tonight, squat over a mirror to measure her PPP!!! LOL

HAHAHAHA. Well I know I have planty of times and that is why I started wondering about PPP. I dont know if the sensation is different because I have never spoke about it before and I have never asked a guy what they think of it.

Hopefully after all the experiments that will go on tonite I will have my answer when I log on to cp tommorow.

AHAHAHHAA!