Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Insane pic

shroomy

That is one of the most tasteless things I've seen.

Like my friend said.....the date looks like a cheap photoshop job....the airplane is not lighted correctly.....and there is no motion blur on the plane.......bullshit......and in VERY VERY bad taste.

when i saw this, i knew after about five seconds, that was fake and then i cracked up laughing. i work in nyc, and the stress & anxiety has been tremendous...so anything that offers relief, even if it's tasteless, is welcome.

the thing is, it looks so real! and yes, it was somewhat warm that day, but if you're going up 110 stories where it's windy, you should dress warm (tourists wear anything & everything, you miami peeps know that!)...and the angle of the sun isn't wrong, what's wrong is the direction from which the plane is flying. what makes it so funny is that some sicko took the time to doctor up that photo and did such a good job. there's no way that a camera could survive falling that far in all that smoke & debris...but the fact that i believed it for five seconds, and the way the picture captures the imagination and makes you think what it would be like to actually be there...it's pretty powerful. after that you just have to laugh and be glad that the human spirit lives on despite the horrible tragedy..........there's barely an ounce of humor to be found in any of this, but that one definitely made me laugh.