Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys I May Be headed 4 jail tommorrow read this post cause theres a rat on this board

slyonspromos

Okay so heres the deal in January I got caught dealing got my house raided spent night in jail. I thought I was setup by this girl I later found out in court in May that I was ratted out. Not just by anyone but by my own friend. Some of you know this kid he posts on this message board and hes a promoter. His real name is Adam Bulin aka Adam Fierce. His sns on aol is adamfierce or fiercetwok. I was close with adam he was a friend to me I started of his career in promoting and cause he got caught with a loaded bb gun he goes and rats me out so he can get off. People ask me well why dont u kick shit out of him my answer because nothing i do can match what he did to my life my life is fucked this record is with me for the rest of my life. Im facing going into court tommorrow anywhere from probation-5 years in jail. I also want you guys to read the email he sent me and let me know what u guys think bullshit or not so read the following

Subj: read please

Date: 9/7/2001 5:01:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time

To: SIyonsPromos

aight.. here it is... i don't want drama in this shit anymore... str8 up, i dind't rat you out.. i was used by that chick.. i called her up after u got arrested, i said , yo, wtf... why were u using me to get to him... .that's fuqqed up... and she said that i should keep my mouth shut because i was an accompliss to this.. i said, but it's fuqqed up what happened.. she said "i'm only doing my job"... so, i was pissed off.. i had a talk with some of the prosecutors from bergen county... told them everything that happened... i know some of the prosecutors very well.. my friends' mom works at the courthouse and we are there all the time.but anyway, after this shit went down, i told them to take it easy on u, that u are a good kid and that he didn't deserve anything... i told them u straightened out and they said, well, we'll see what we can do... which leads us to now.. i know my name was on the court thingy... and i asked the prosecutor about that and he told me if anyone is used to arrest someone, that person must be kept on record... so, i they used me to get to u.. tha'ts why i'm on the court thing... i'm not fuqqin with u here bro, i don't want any drama anymore... yeah, i know it's fuqqed up that the lady came thru me to get to u.. she didn't specifically ask for u.. it could have been anybody in exit that night... but she asked me for pills and i remembered u said to bring anyone to u... then i brought her to u, then she asked me for ur number but i gave her my card instead so she would call me... why do you think i went with her the next time u sold to her??? i didn't know her from a hole in the wall.. i didn't want any shit to go down... if i knew, i would have told u to completely stop talkin to her... bro, i'm not about to do something bad to someone who got me started in this scene... i'm not a backstabber... i know you might have heard different from people, but i'm tellin u the straight up truth... and whatever happened last night, mark told me that those kids did it because of what happened but u had nothing to do with it... i believe u didn't have anything to do with it, but i wanted to set shit straight once and for all... also... i know that it was planned out also because i overheard a few people talkin... one was the cop.... i overheard him talkin with someone else when i was first in the club and he was saying that shit was gonna go down tonight... and he said billy and someone else, i dind't hear the name, but that they were gonna beat someone up... i don't understand what is goin on here... but whatever, i want the drama to stop... if u wanna meet up with me and me and u will talk it out str8 up over dinner or some shit, i'm down... just me and u... so we can straighten shit out once and for all...

peace

adam

as u can see this isnt like i was setup but i was ratted out by my own friend just be aware and stay away from him and never turn your back on anyone always watch out they could set u up just like what happened to me.

Stephen

Guest saleen351

OK let me get this right,

1. You sell drugs

2. You hang with ppl who carry guns

3. You promote for clubs and sold drugs at the same time, Why would any club use a convicted drug dealer to get ppl to come???

So you made your bed and you must lye in it...

Your boy is lying he ratted your ass out, and he doesn't want you to fuck him up, and if you did fuck him up, that would lead you back to jail.....

I don't think you can get in that much trouble for a BB gun...

Whats up there was one thing i posted on the nyc board that i didnt on the jersey and that being i know i was wrong what i did but if ones friend can think of even turning his own friend in that is balls alone but to actually carry out that is even more wrong i know im not a saint im just sorry if i leave i have to leave this way.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by slyonspromos

Whats up there was one thing i posted on the nyc board that i didnt on the jersey and that being i know i was wrong what i did but if ones friend can think of even turning his own friend in that is balls alone but to actually carry out that is even more wrong i know im not a saint im just sorry if i leave i have to leave this way.

you will find out who your real friends are in tight situations...so just be thankful you didn't have to call on him to save your life one day, cause he problem wouln't help you....

And the Club planet.com Dumb Fuck goes to ................

....... you slypromo or what ever the fuck your name is.

I'm not even talking about the trouble you got in, but posting this shit on a board, showing e-mails of wow a rat on the board, and you have'nt gone to court yet. What would you do if I told you that my dad's friend was the Bergen County prosecuter? I'm going to send him this post because your dumb for posting it.

Could you get any dumber? You think you would learn your lession. I'm not even going to go into details about your situation. I just know if I ever get in trouble with johhny Law, I'm looking for your dumb ass.

I'm sorry for my last reply. There was no need for that. You shouldn't post that shit untill after court. Good luck in court though. If it's your first offense you will only get probation. What's up with bergen county setting up everybody? I had two friends get set up in that county, and they live in morris county.

Stephen whats up kid..... all i can say is good luck to you. I wish you the best of luck. Thanx for the spots you got me djing and most of all thanx for your friendship as well as your support I know everything will be alright for you just always remember to keep your head up. I know a lot of your friends are heading to court tommorrow with you but i have work I may not be there in person but spiritual i will be stephen you got my number and ill come visit if anything Im so sorry this happened to you kid and im glad u learned your lesson.

billy

What would you do if I told you that my dad's friend was the Bergen County prosecuter? I'm going to send him this post because your dumb for posting it.

Could you get any dumber?

tempkid, if you actually did this, then you are a real big loser....and that is l-o-s-e-r...not looser

This, Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, is the nature of the beast.

For every upswing profit there is a potential for an equal (and often greater) loss.

Basic Economics . .

Good luck in your court appearance . . I hope everything goes well. . and look at it this way . . If u were a good dealer, try to apply it to the legit world after the legal troubles . . you'll be surprised in how good you can really be . . .

-Phuturephunk

dude this kid is a fucking rat, why dont u post his pic so we can all spit in his face and kidney punch him every time we see him out?? being set up in morris co. i know for a fact that bergen county couldnt have made a controlled by at exit in nyc dude, its out of their jurisdiction, that would be feds and dea, your friend is a straight up punk... just like that fat fucking hindu dj at river street, tarun aka shaun mirchandani... LOL was anyone at river street last saturday see a big motherfucker follow him down the street with the whole club staff of bouncers following him to his car so he diddnt get his ass beat as i taunted him and let all his coworkers know what a piece of shit he is for rolling on everyone he grew up with for less than 50 fucking pills???

anyways i say we all post pics of everyone we know who rolled on our friends, and sucker punch em all if we see em out!! :)