Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Ralph @ Crobar

loraine

Is it just me or were there a lot of tourists/out of towners last night? We got to the front at around 11:45, and the place was mobbed......seemed like an awfully early crowd for an ordinary night in Miami in September! I wonder if the hotels have been offering drastically reduced rates in an attempt to lure people down here this time of year, especially after the attacks and all that.......

Originally posted by james954

understandable. sorry for getting offended. peace.

shroomy here's your review. i didn't think this was a review thread. but....

the night was in conjunction w/ release from san francisco. i was actually hoping for a bit more toned down evening, but by the time i arrived berhouz was pumping the sounds pretty hard.

Nice Job James! I was feeling your angst with the whole "night" thing too! No offense to Joey, what so ever. I just feel that South Florida would be a bit more edumacated and open to music if we weren't so "night" oriented! Sheep I say.. Sheep!:cool:

And Jimmy... frequenting Release a couple of times, I have never really known Behrouz to be a "toned down" kind of guy. Maybe the Release VIP crew... Marques Wyatt, Julius Papp, David Coleman & Sen-Sei, & Didje Kelly would have been a bit more toned down! Behrouz is a wiccked dj and is definitely going to be a big name to watch!

How was Austin & Corey Saturday???

BTW I forgot about the nicest moment of the night (and no it was not when he laied down "she's tricky tricky tricky tricky")

at one point they used the laser to draw the US Flag on the screen, and everyone started to clap and holler.... nice

hey whats up to the clubplanet board...... i was at Crobar to see Dave Ralph..... actually met up with some people from the Crobar Website....one of them for the second time in 2 months..... one of the new people i met is a former Crobar Chicago regular and a great guy!!! the other new person i met was POD...very nice guy!!!! didnt have much of a chance to talk to him, but onmy next trip to miami from St. Louis we will be meeting again.... A few of us have been trying to get the Crobar Miami message board moving!!! have any of you ever checked the Crobar Chicago message board???? that club has some great chemistry with its clubbers!!!! Miami has a great club scene, but the regulars need to start forming some friendships beyond the club scene and sticking with each other...... if the clubs saw a regular crowd develop friendships and becoming an active voice for the club they would respond to it by treating that group a whole lot better!!! the Miami scene is about the VIP, but a group of active clubbers can certainly become noticed and appreciated!!!! I would like to invite all of the Club Planet Board to visit the message board at www.crobarnightclub.com i know POD is already fairly active in the site....... lets make some noise in the Miami Clubbing Scene and make some great new friends along the way!!!!!!!!! I will be coming to miami as often as I can and I would love to see a HUGE GROUP getting together for some great times the next time I am in town..... a few of the Crobar Staff do take notice to the message board and knew who I was from the posts and coments I had left on the board.... check out the site and while you are there make sure to say a BIG HELLO TO MY FAVORITE GIRLIE her handle is LOLA (probably the single greatest person I have ever met.........SHES INCREDIBLE!!!) try it out.... www.crobarnightclub.com look for me more here and definetly more there IBCHAD71 lets make some noise in the south beach club scene..... we are clubbers, we should be the reason clubs are open, lets make it about the music, the friendships and the atmosphere and not about the VIP!!!!!!!!!! Chad