Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Pics

Originally posted by princess0111

dumb ass i guess you don't know the difference between respect and sweatin someone.......i have respect for my friends.......so i will defend them......you would be sweatin my ass if you saw me at a club...i brush asshole guys like you off of me the whole night......think before you type......

thank you

mel..

do u have a pic?!?

Thats what I'd like to know....does mizz princess have a pic?? furthermore.....if thats her "friend" how come her stank ass isnt in the pic with him?? shes defending him so hard its kinda funny. stop swinging baby.....also.... i think he posted all those pics of him with those girlz to prove to others that he's not a FLAMER.....since thats the FIRST impression I got from the way he looks. Men who feel the need to show off their "manlyhood" usually feel inferior for some reason.... :laugh:

Why are we even talking about that dude? Who cares what he looked like. Let's talk about the hot tail in those pictures? Who is that chick with the black hair and silver loop earrings? Boing!!!!

Now that is worth 50 posts!!!!!

If that is what the beav looks like at Exit I'll be there every weekend.

Rip it!

yo i agree with sumguy, shit, Exit is a low life shithole. people have no class and apparently no taste for quality music. Draper? shit buddy, u gotta be constipated. no offense, but u look like every meat head that tries to fuck girls on the dancefloor, and sweats profusely on everyone who is wearing a shirt and tries to enjoy themself, instead of walking around looking pissed and hunting for pussy. aaaahm too sexy for my shirt. toooo sexxxy!!!! (humour):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by bolts

What the fuck you saying??? Do you even know? I don't give two fucks whats goin on, but atleast know what your saying before you talk.

Giorgio Armani is the line for Armani, Emporio is a lower line too, nothing too special.

Look at me answering stupid shit like this. Makes me look stupid! but why not, if it helps silence ignorance.

bolts

You're right, you do look stupid. Look at the pics and read my

post s-l-o-w-l-y. You've just reiterated what I've posted.

Suggestion: Wait until the k-hole ends before reading and posting on messageboards:idea: ....lol.

Oooh...looks like the only ignorance silenced came from you.:laugh:

It's ok,maybe someday the laughter that's followed you unrelentingly through life will cease!

Guest hotshit

More power tou you my man, you got some hot girls with you, everyone else is jealous. Let them envy. Its life you got something good people will always hate you for it.

Regardless of the girls in the pics, If I saw this guy by himself with the sunglasses on, I'd still say to myself "What a horses ass douchebag".

...But if he can pick up hot girls dressed like Johnny Goomba, more power to him. He obviously has other qualities chicks dig and as a result are willing to overlook his lack of style.