Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Saturday.....

anthony

Well I was in the mood to go out dancing after all whats been happening,First I went to Splash,place was so so,ran into friends and I found out 2 guys we knew are missing,even had there picture displayed,my mood again sunked.Left and went to the Monster for some drinks,I was told 3 people that worked there also were missing too.At that point I just wanted to break down and cry but I did'nt,figure I'll head over to Roxy and just dance,but once the cab pulled in front of the club I felt sick,and angry,so I went home and just cried.

When Victor was playing, Roxy was the best Sat nite, gay or straight. Its still a lot of fun, but not quite as all-out crazy as it was in fall 98-winter 99.

Of course, I'm a sucker for a good tribal mix and party favors, so flame away if you don't agree.

Originally posted by anthony

Well I was in the mood to go out dancing after all whats been happening,First I went to Splash,place was so so,ran into friends and I found out 2 guys we knew are missing,even had there picture displayed,my mood again sunked.Left and went to the Monster for some drinks,I was told 3 people that worked there also were missing too.At that point I just wanted to break down and cry but I did'nt,figure I'll head over to Roxy and just dance,but once the cab pulled in front of the club I felt sick,and angry,so I went home and just cried.

sorry to hear that man..have you head anything about your missing freinds yet

Peter Rauhofer and James Andersen can both be great, but James isn't as consistent as he used to be, and while Peter plays some good records, sometimes he's a little heavy on his own remixes and the mixes are sometimes abrupt.

But what else is there on Saturday anyhow?