Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who The Fuck Are These Bashing Snatches???

Difference between you and me - I don't write SCRIPTS or NOVELS!! I just call it like I see it - and you my friend are nothing but a JACKASS who has WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS!! Your posts are nothing but meaningless banter and wishful thinking!! You droaning is repetitive and BORING!! And if I here one more time about your supposed ENCOUNTERS :hump:, I am going to SCREAM! :flame: Run along and play all your other personalities, I think I hear them calling you!

Choseone's small prick!!! Your kindergarden-like grammar and sentence structure truly represents the low-life uneducated cellulite ass covered dirty little muff diver that you are. Shouldn't you be chowing down on one of your bashing snatches right now...you make me sick!!! Do us all a favor and go jump off a bridge!!!

-YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

Originally posted by gropasaurus

Choseone's small prick!!! Your kindergarden-like grammar and sentence structure truly represents the low-life uneducated cellulite ass covered dirty little muff diver that you are. Shouldn't you be chowing down on one of your bashing snatches right now...you make me sick!!! Do us all a favor and go jump off a bridge!!!

-YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

With your extreme intelligence you should do some more productive activities...and stop insulting the heads from the board..

Dont get to Fucked up tonight i dont want you to wrap you IROC around i poll....

THE GREAT ONE'S hog gets polished so often that it's usually unnecessary to pleasure myself, but when I do you can rest assuerd that my thoughts would NEVER encompass bull-dykes like yourselves!!! I think you need to loosen your strap-on...must be constricting blood flow to your empty head!!!

Oh no?? You wouldn’t??? Now THAT’S DISSAPOINTING! I was so looking forward to having sex with a q-tip dick. NOW WHAT TO DO?????? Listen, GAS-EX why don’t you and your HIGH INTELECT go play a game. It’s called hide the baloney ceremony. Or in your case…stick your finger in your ass. See that way…you’ll be putting those tiny hands of yours in good use. :jawdrop: We know that your "girls" LEFTY AND RIGHTY need a little switch from their current game of “rub the tiny chub” ! Give those girls something more exciting and rewarding this time. We know you’re full of SHIT…so this new game will have LOADS of surprises. I hope I didn’t step on your itty bitty ego. Big man. LOL!!! :eek:

Get a life….GROSSASS. :puke:

and a FYI.....I'm strictly dickly. Which in your case...is that little tiny thing between your legs that you flick around with a toothpick. :finger:

:laugh: :laugh:

MISTER FAGASAURUS I KNOW WE HAD OUR DIFFERENCES AND DISCORD BUT I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE.....IT MUST BE THE SCOTCH AND SILVER BULLET MARTINIS I WAS DRINKING LAST NIGHT....

IN ANY CASE, THESE BASHING BEEYOTCHES ARE DEFINITELY UNEDUCATED, UNSKILLFUL, & INEPT IN THEIR RANGE OF VOCABULARY AND INSULTS.....I GUESS BEING THE DYKES THAT THEY ALL ARE THEY ARE USED TO HIDING BEHIND THE CLOSET.....MUCH LIKE THEY ARE HIDING BY USING ANOTHER SCREEN NAME.....SO I GUESS IN A WAY THEIR ARE JUST LIKE YOU FAGASAURUS.....THEY ALL HAVE MULTILE PERSONALITIES

I have to admit bashing snatch #1 just made me laugh...you see, I knew you illiterate muff divers would learn fast.

If I wasn't blessed with such a huge cock (length and guinea girth, as any experienced girl would know seeing a 6'2'' 205lb. rock solid Italian stallion with size 14 Gucci's), I may have taken offense to your attack on my manhood, but obviously my Cock's Ego is just as BIG as my Overall Ego. Nice try though...

-HORSECOCK

-YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

And all the images of grandeur seem to be clouding your mind. Your self-proclamation of being the GUIDO MASTER in your previous post has done nothing but make you look more like the 80's leftover loser that you are. And NOW you believe that you are my WORST NIGHTMARE. It is plain to see dear that you have a problem with reality. Stop doing scoops for just a second and come join us in the real world. I think once you come out of the COMA, you will plainly see that you can do or say NOTHING you like - because we all know IT'S ALL STROY TELLING. I am who I am - and you my friend are a fictional character in the mind of someone who A) has way too much time on his hands, B) is a FUCKING LOSER who dreams up all these STORIES because his own life is SO PATHETIC that this is the only way anyone pays you any attention, C) if you were any of the things you CLAIM to be, YOU CERTAINLY WOULDN'T WASTE YOUR TIME HERE, D) and finally, A SCHIZOPHRENIC with alter egos who ALL SPEW THE SAME SHIT!!

Your shit is TIRED already, your material is weak, unamusing, and played out. The first 50 times we were subjected to it was MORE THAN ENUF. I think you should go back to the drawing board and start over because these days your attempts to amuse us have been down right PATHETIC. May I suggest turning over a new leaf - HOW ABOUT YOU JUST BE YOURSELF?? Wouldn't that be a change - maybe even a treat - to actaully see a post that doesn't include a STORY about your dreamed up existence. Now SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bashingbitch4

I am who I am - and you my friend are a fictional character in the mind of someone who A) has way too much time on his hands, B) is a FUCKING LOSER

HOW ABOUT YOU JUST BE YOURSELF?? Wouldn't that be a change - maybe even a treat - to actaully see a post that doesn't include a STORY about your dreamed up existence.

Ok cunt #4, I haven't figured you out yet but by your post it will easy, cause no one is a bigger hipocrite then you.... READ what you wrote, I am who i am, what the fuck is that, you hide from us why??? Everyone already knows why you hide.. Be your self you wrote, how funny is that shit...:laugh: :laugh: Sweetheart chosenone and gropasouras just killed you bithces....GAME OVER!!!!!!!!! NOW GO get your other screen name......

And bashinbitch #8 you talk about how good looking you are, well, if that was the case then you would have no problem showing all of us...RIGHT????

In all honesty, I truly am the way I represent myself on this board...and you'd be too if you were in these shoes!!! Sorry bitchez, YOU CAN'T WIN. You should have realized you were going 8 on 1 with THE GREAT ONE...you don't have a chance in hell!!! Keep shoving those dildos up each others' filthy anuses your skank ass whores...I spit on trash like you.

-CEG

Originally posted by saleen351

Ok cunt #4, I haven't figured you out yet but by your post it will easy, cause no one is a bigger hipocrite then you.... READ what you wrote, I am who i am, what the fuck is that, you hide from us why??? Everyone already knows why you hide.. Be your self you wrote, how funny is that shit...:laugh: :laugh: Sweetheart chosenone and gropasouras just killed you bithces....GAME OVER!!!!!!!!! NOW GO get your other screen name......

And bashinbitch #8 you talk about how good looking you are, well, if that was the case then you would have no problem showing all of us...RIGHT????

HIDE?? RIGHT!!

I am the same way I have always been - just a different name. You are just TOO STUPID to figure it out. Maybe if you stop day dreaming about Florida, and HIGH PRICED luxury cars you will NEVER OWN, you might have a chance. Get your head out of your ass and use it how it was meant to be used!! It's really not that difficult - others have already done it - they won't tell you - but others KNOW! NOW - getting back to this hiding thing - tell me oh wise dough boy - what is the CONSENSUS from CP on WHY I HIDE?? (PS- i find it so funny that you think you have the right to speak for all of CP when not one person on here likes you!!:laugh: :laugh: ) The only thing that gropapenis has done is continue to make himself look more and more like you - A BIG FUCKING LOSER!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tempkid

I can't stop laughing about these battles:

The alliance vs bashingbitches

Saleen vs drama

Choosenone vs everybody

Wait a sec I hate the bashingbitches more then Drama, I give her the benifit of the doubt cause shes knows one of my best friends. And I'll team up any day with chosenone to take out the cunt crew.....

these bashing bitches are nothing but uptight little girls,who have nothing better to do but start with everyone in here.they form a little cult called the bitches because they are to chicken shit to reveal who they really are.the braniacs that they form a group called the bitches ,yea real original bitches.

THE GREAT ONE'S hog gets polished so often that it's usually unnecessary to pleasure myself, but when I do you can rest assuerd that my thoughts would NEVER encompass bull-dykes like yourselves!!! I think you need to loosen your strap-on...must be constricting blood flow to your empty head!!!

Hey Great One-----

The ONLY thing that you are GREAT at is being an asshole. PLEASE go play in traffic and stop your endless babble on the board. I fall alseep half way through your essays about yourself Mr Ego. You know nothing about anyone on this board or what it is about. And trust me no one wants to know you. You will NOT be missed.

:mad::blown::mad:

Someday you will actually make yourself seen so we can all have a good laugh or do you hang outside Djais all winter awaiting its opening---loser :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey C-Scum,

How ya been? Glad to hear that you've been following my posts. Don't mean to burst your bubble, but I have absolutely no intention of "knowing what this board is all about or those who comprise it". It's losers like you who depend on such ridiculous mediums to establish a social life that makes this so much fun. In contrast, THE GREAT ONE and ALLIANCE merely utilize it for the purposes of pissing off insecure fools like yourselves, while simultaneously discussing our lifestyles to instill a sense of hope in your hopeless lives that you may someday, somehow achieve such stardom and success...but don't count on it.

So how's the bathroom cleaning industry going for ya???

-YOUR IDOL

Hey GRAB A SORE MAN ASS!!!!!!,

Acheive what?? being a complete jerkoff. God knows you could write a book on it. You are completely insignifgant in this world. You perhaps are jealous of all of us. We actually go out have fun not sit and write that you will make an appearance that you never plan on making b/c you are so embarressed of yourself, unless your appearences at Kmart to buy you underwear count. Hey Grop--remember "KMART sucks" Perhaps if you get a

chance to jump off your great thrown of SHIT I can teach you a thing or two about a social life. If you weren't so stuck on your sorry ass you might take the time to meet some of these peeps. The ones I have met made summer 2001 great. Thank you to them and thank you for being the club planet asshole. Someone has to do it....

ceeotter