Clubplanet Nightlife Community

And then I just thought about something...

lollib

After all my posting about finding the right one and so on, I just thought of something. Maybe I am just scared to have be in a relationship since it has been so long and I have my life and honestly, I like going out and having fun. I couldnt imagine having to deal with someone else right now and checking to see what they want to do before I make plans. Is that selfish?? Am I crazy?? Would make sense since I never give anyone a chance and the only person I have liked since my ex had a girlfriend. Or once again, maybe I am just looking into things too much!!!

you know they we are gluttons for punishment. We always want what we don't have, and vice versa. Remember when your in a relationship your miserable and when your not in one your miserable. I think the worst thing to do is overanalyze which you know that you and I do. You know we like to geo out and have good times too right???? You see I ask for too much I want someone who wants to go out, doesn't stalk, and likes all my friends. Yhea thats gonna happen!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

You see I ask for too much I want someone who wants to go out, doesn't stalk, and likes all my friends. Yhea thats gonna happen!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ha, ha, so true! You definitely need someone that likes your friends and vice versa. That is sometimes hard to accomplish though. And you also need someone who likes to do what you do. That is hard to find too. I guess though when we find a person like that, they will be a keeper!!! Seems like if they dont call, they suck and when they call too much, they are annoying and desperate!! hee,hee

Originally posted by spragga25

Casual sex and friends w/ benefits!

That's the way to go!

That could have it's benefits but someone usually winds up catching feelings and then the friendship could be ruined. I have actually done this once and yes, it did ruin the friendship. Could tend to make things awkward too. Like if they sleep with someone else, can you really get mad at them when you two are having just "casual sex."

What about one night stands then?

I have had one of those also and honestly, I am not into that either. I have come to realize lately that honestly, sex isnt that important to me unless it is with someone I care about. I have learned from my past and dont regret anything but the next person I have sex with will be a boyfriend. For me, it is definitely more emotional then physical.

Whoa!! :eek:

Party pooper!

LOL j/k - good for you...you know what you want!

Now, that isnt nice, calling people names (j/k). I have just realized all this recently- after the summer. I used to take sex as something so lightly but now I am definitely looking at it differently. Believe me, I like to be pleased as much as the next person. And I am not saying anyone who believes in one night stands is a bad person but they arent for me (at least not anymore)!

Originally posted by lollib

Now, that isnt nice, calling people names (j/k). I have just realized all this recently- after the summer. I used to take sex as something so lightly but now I am definitely looking at it differently. Believe me, I like to be pleased as much as the next person. And I am not saying anyone who believes in one night stands is a bad person but they arent for me (at least not anymore)!

Damn, Damn, Damn...why do peeps become celibate when the ragga's out on the prowl!! Can't y'all have like a "one night stand truce" or something!! :laugh:

I'm not a bad guy.........I'm just a squirrel......trying to bust a nutt!! :tongue:

Originally posted by lollib

I have had one of those also and honestly, I am not into that either. I have come to realize lately that honestly, sex isnt that important to me unless it is with someone I care about. I have learned from my past and dont regret anything but the next person I have sex with will be a boyfriend. For me, it is definitely more emotional then physical.

I came to the same conclusion a few weeks ago- I don't know what took me so long to figure it out! When you care about the person sex is so good, but otherwise- it's just not worth it for me.

And friends with benefits- NOOOOO!!!!! One person ALWAYS wants more- at least in my experiences.

Yeah, I mean, I look at her now and it is a little different. Like the way you look at somone and know how they are. Its not unnatural.

She has been seing this dude I have known for a long time and he knows too. We weren't with anyone at the time and we were just hanging out and getting into the subject when we decided to go for it.....and then go for it again.......and again. And we talked earlier about just keeping it cool and how we both needed advice on both ends so the experience would be good. Helped me out a lot. Nothing is weird at all. I do have that cocky approach whenever I am around the two of them though.