Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Amazing what shady jerks VIP and their idiots have! Talk shit but use CP boards NICE!

truthhurts

For those of you that missed this I copied and pasted the post and put a link so incase they tried to edit it. DAVE ban these morons from the board!!!!!!!!!! They have no respect especially since their dumbass staff wouldn't have people at there stupid parties if it wasn't for CP and other sites. VIP a big F.U. to you for calling CPer's asshole's. Ugly, wannabe, psuedo intellectual, cheap sluts and morons. Amazing the whole city is fucked up and these idiots have the balls to start talking shit about CP. Andy remind how cool you were being a receptionist at LIMELIGHT and BRANDIE remind us how your not a whore and just talk like one.

And stop acting like your insulted and hurt no one has time to feel bad for your ass. There are real people that are offended and suffering. SO STFU! NOW THAT IS AN OPINION YOU DIDN'T WANT AND GOT ANYWAY!!

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN TOLD

http://vipguestlist.ync.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=006266

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Topic: An Email I Got from a CP Person today . . .

brandie

Presidential Suite

Member # 129

posted September 28, 2001 11:15 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, but its been more than two weeks, the building upon collapse reached temp. up to 1000 to 2000 F degrees, also, dehydration and starvation would get to any one who actually did survive, but the collapse created a vaccuum of immense energy and heat, really if she did not check in by now, she is not normal to tell her family that she is ok. She would have checked in like most of my friends who work there did.

No person alive can sustain that.

really..... I hope for her well being..but being realistic about it, I dont think she could have made

it.

If she is alive, thats wonderful, but I cant say, I just saw that message coming into my email. I just wanted to send my condolences...thats all. OK. ciao

lovely. like i ASKED for a fucking scientific opinion jesus christ. all i asked was to allow the friends and family to keep the hope that they have.

~ brandie ~

--------------------

" . . .When you're down and out, there seems no hope at all ~But if you just believe there's no way we can fall~Let us realize that a change can only come~When we stand together as one~ We are the world, we are the children~ We are the ones who make a brighter day~ So let's start giving . . ." 'We are the WOrld'

EMAIL: brandie@vipguestlist.com

AIM: loves2cox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 5625 | From: on the couch watchin' the Rangers @ Ranger Bob's ~ long island, ny | Registered: May 2001 | IP: Logged

MeliChaCha

VIP Penthouse

Member # 542

posted September 28, 2001 11:23 AM

I can't understand why someone wouldn't want to let people keep the faith for someone they love...

- meli -

--------------------

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

AIM: MeliChaCha

Posts: 1223 | From: North Bergen, NJ/ Rutgers U. | Registered: Jun 2001 | IP: Logged

cmb1975

VIP Penthouse

Member # 450

posted September 28, 2001 11:26 AM

Who the F*** sent that to you? Jesus, what the hell is wrong with people.

Im so sorry someone did that to you. Try and brush it off honey. They aren't worth your time.

--------------------

Posts: 1560 | From: NJ | Registered: Jun 2001 | IP: Logged

Divalicious

VIP Level 1

Member # 88

posted September 28, 2001 11:31 AM

OK, it's one thing to think about the realities of the situation. I have to admit, being the type of person I am, I have already given it some thought.

But, it's another thing entirely, to send someone an email to tell them about it. That's just plain uncompassionate.

--------------------

Posts: 477 | From: Brooklyn | Registered: May 2001 | IP: Logged

hoojtoons

VIP Level 1

Member # 192

posted September 28, 2001 11:40 AM

to quote something from a tool song, "that shit is reeeeeeally fucked up!"

why are there dickheads out there that like to pry and poke at ppl in their time of sorrow?

PEOPLE GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope you feel better, brandie.......

ronald

--------------------

within life there is death, but within death there is life......

Posts: 70 | From: satellite beach, fl | Registered: May 2001 | IP: Logged

vampie

VIP Penthouse

Member # 303

posted September 28, 2001 11:40 AM

Ignore it babe! I can't believe that people would stoop that low.. Some people can be real a-holes.. feel free to email me if you need anything hun!

**hugz**

--------------------

GOT BLOOD?

"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being

different....I'd rather be completely fucking mental." Angelina Jolie

vampie@aol.com

Posts: 2328 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2001 | IP: Logged

Risa

VIP Penthouse

Member # 766

posted September 28, 2001 11:41 AM

oh this is just wrong...ignore it sweetheart!

--------------------

...tell me what you're feeling...I'll feel it with you...

Posts: 828 | From: Bayside | Registered: Jul 2001 | IP: Logged

DZ nYc

VIP Penthouse

Member # 628

posted September 28, 2001 11:45 AM

I spoke to one of my friends that is a police officer and he said that they were not going to make it into a recovery mission until 21 days pass. Apparently the world record for a human being able to live without food or water is 21 days or something like that.

--------------------

In the beginning there was Jack, and Jack had a groove, and from this groove came the groove of all grooves, and while one day viciously throwing down on his box, Jack boldly declared, let there be house and garage and techno and hard house and progressive nu school breaks and hip hop and r'n'b and drum & bass and all that.

AIM: DZnyc

Posts: 453 | From: nYc | Registered: Jun 2001 | IP: Logged

Smokey

VIP Penthouse

Member # 969

posted September 28, 2001 12:26 PM

Don't let this a-hole get to you!! Big hugz for Brandie on Sat!!

--------------------

AIM: smokeysae

E-Mail: smokey1856@anonymous.to

Posts: 534 | From: Queens, New York | Registered: Jul 2001 | IP: Logged

Dave Merces

VIP Level 1

Member # 851

posted September 28, 2001 01:31 PM

Don't let it bother you Brandie!

--------------------

"A DJ isn't someone spinning records at a Bar Mitzvah anymore...DJ's are now creating an event!" --Roger S.

EMAIL: Dave.Merces@cecoinc.com

AIM: DV313

Posts: 182 | From: Hoboken, NJ | Registered: Jul 2001 | IP: Logged

mjr

VIP Level 1

Member # 755

posted September 28, 2001 01:33 PM

fucking heartless. some people just don't get it.

-mjr

--------------------

signal/noise = undefined = mjr

Posts: 32 | From: BKLYN | Registered: Jul 2001 | IP: Logged

AZ-tec

VIP Penthouse

Member # 121

posted September 28, 2001 01:44 PM

IM sorry thats just FUCKED up!!!!!

there are really sum fucked up people on CP...

one of the posts today by sum prick is really pissing me off....

go check out Robococks post......

Im sorry you had to recieve that Brandie..It was wrong of that person to send it...

--------------------

-The Artist formerly Know as Andy Zeee

]

"Helplessness induces hopelessness, and history attests that loss of hope and not loss of lives is what decides the issue of war."

- B.H. Liddell Hart

Posts: 1548 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2001 | IP: Logged

Ms Tasty 13

VIP Penthouse

Member # 723

posted September 28, 2001 02:00 PM

People never fail to surprise me... and not always in a good way. I can't believe someone could be so cruel. Do your best to ignore it.

--------------------

Posts: 608 | From: Brooklyn | Registered: Jun 2001 | IP: Logged

DJ Schwinge

VIP Penthouse

Member # 340

posted September 28, 2001 03:31 PM

quote:

Originally posted by AZ-tec:

[QB]IM sorry thats just FUCKED up!!!!!

there are really sum fucked up people on CP...

QB]

not just CP

Bran, lemme at him lemme at him, I'll show him my compassionate side

- Pete

--------------------

Hey I just squeezed your balls, now can you get up and turn off the TV?

~~ schwinge n brandie *crackstroadinary team* ~~

Posts: 1087 | From: NYC | Registered: Jun 2001 | IP: Logged

cathyo

VIP Penthouse

Member # 673

posted September 28, 2001 09:58 PM

You know what the *really* pathetic thing is? From the tone of it the person doesn't sound like they are trying to be mean or hurtful...she or he is is just so oblivious to others feelings. I work with a guy like that.

The day the towers fell I was crying and said that I felt sick. He looks at me and says "Why do you feel sick?" You could tell he wasn't trying to be mean, he just has no clue

--------------------

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

AIM: cathyoNYC ~*~I Ain't No Sheep~*~

Posts: 839 | From: suburbia...jersey side | Registered: Jun 2001 | IP: Logged

cathyo

VIP Penthouse

Member # 673

posted September 28, 2001 10:35 PM

dbl post

--------------------

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

AIM: cathyoNYC ~*~I Ain't No Sheep~*~

Posts: 839 | From: suburbia...jersey side | Registered: Jun 2001 | IP: Logged

weyes

VIP Level 1

Member # 1300

posted September 28, 2001 10:48 PM

that person's insensitivity doesn't have anything to do with his'/hers' being on clubplanet; he or she is having issues with empathy, which is his/her own problem. please don't group all of the cp people together.

but remember too that different people deal with pain differently; this person may be grieving in his/her own way and may just be having trouble relating to others right now.

Posts: 4 | From: u s of a | Registered: Sep 2001 | IP: Logged

petrol

VIP Level 1

Member # 674

posted September 29, 2001 12:38 AM

What Weyes says is kind of in the vein of what i was going to say. That person just seems unable to empathize with what you are feeling. We all greive in our own ways and we all move through this disaster at our own speeds. I pray every day for the people caught in the building collapse.

There *could* be people in the building right now. Who knows where, but there must be some pretty big pockets. I remember hearing on the news that the PATH station was essentially untouched... just deserted...

All I know is that I'm in no position to guess what will come. At the same time i don't begrudge anyone their hope or anyone their emnotions.

For me the bottom line is that we share how we feel with each other and that will help us remain sane and human. When we stop talking, stop sharing our horror and fear, stop embracing each other in our pain, then we lose a little bit of ourselves and each other. And that is all we can rely on.

'Thank you' to everyone... I hope to see you tomorrow night.

e

--------------------

The only thing that one person wrote was that there were some fucked up people over at CP and like three VIPers defended CP ... saying its not just CP....its anywhere...

I didnt see anything else you were speaking of ... did you think that people wouldnt read the posts and take your word for it... on top of that its a public message board and people can say whatever they like... if i talk shit about anyone here does that mean thats the way CP feels about it...

Not sure if you know this but i think Saturdays at twirl is a club planet party (look above) and i think they are partners with VIP there ... The relationship is very friendly..I actually met Dave at twirl last saturday...

from the personal attacks you made it is very obvious that you have some sort of personal issue with VIP..You could not have made it more clear..

here is a little more info on those "shady" VIP people

did you know CP and VIP donated $7,000 to engine 54 on 8th ave tonight for the firefighters Widow and childrens fund . did you know CP and VIP is donating all the money from the party tonight to the WTC Police disastar fund...

sounds like real scum to me...

whatever your vendetta you are not going to get many people to agree with you and you should have posted under your usual screen name instead of hiding behind a new one...so why not just say what your real problem is with VIP.. I am sure people will have much more respect for you..

I know all the people you spoke about and you are way out of line... I surely hope you hid your IP address and posted from a friends computer...

William T friends of both CP and VIP.... and ezdreamer and naughtybooth... etc....

Willot--thanks for setting things straight for this idiot.

And whoever started this thread, why don't you tell us who you really are. I find it hard to believe that someones first post would be so inflamatory. NO one put clubplanet down. NO ONE said anything bad about clubplanet. It was merely mentioned that someone from the CP board sent the email. It was never said that the entire CP board sent the email. Get a clue and come out from behind your imposter name.

right, cause andy working at LL and me being such a *whore* has anything to do with the topic at hand, perhaps you can "insult" us in a manner relevant to what's going on . . .

and maybe you should read my latest post . . .

brandie

Presidential Suite

Member # 129

posted September 29, 2001 11:17 AM

quote:

Originally posted by weyes:

that person's insensitivity doesn't have anything to do with his'/hers' being on clubplanet; he or she is having issues with empathy, which is his/her own problem. please don't group all of the cp people together.

but remember too that different people deal with pain differently; this person may be grieving in his/her own way and may just be having trouble relating to others right now.

i hardly said what i said in order to "group people" . . . i was just stating *where* the email originated from, and it was from someone who was on club planet that decided to be obnoxious . . .

i didn't say "All CP People Are EVIL!" now did i?

i just said, thats where the email came from. i hardly feel that this is a problem between boards, as i read CP, obviously, and was on CP long before most of the people there now had a clue what it was . . . so i'm not grouping. i did not want to give the person's name, but i certainly wanted to clarify that it wasn't any one of my caring friends on VIP.

grieve however you like, when i ask that i would appreciate that people stop saying she's dead when her family hasn't decided that . . . there's no reason to post RIP to someone you don't know is dead, there is *certainly* NO REASON to fucking email me and tell me about how everyone perished. did i ASK for your opinion??? did i say, "email me your thoughts on this subject?"

no. i didnt.

thats all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stop being so fucking juvenile . . . and post under a real name. you're a loser if you have to hide to say your words . . let me tell you how someone posting under a false name just tears me to shreds . . . ooooooooooo big man :rolleyes:

i bet andy is crying too . . . and the thread he was referring to was one entitled "JEWS" that talks about how they shouldn't be considered white and such. that is *disgusting* that someone would even think to post something like that . . . and i'm not even jewish and it offends me that much.

anyway, grow up, its posts like these that make me remember why i stopped posting as frequently on CP anyway.

DaVe ban me, please . . . please? :rolleyes:

~ brandie ~

Truthhurts - I don't see anything bad about Clubplanet either. There may have been some generalizations but I think it was cleared up.

The posts about Casey (blueangel) are very sensitive matters. An outsider will see it much differently than someone who was very close to her. We all have to be very sensitive to the personal feelings involved, especially after the tragedy.

Originally posted by DaVe

Truthhurts - I don't see anything bad about Clubplanet either. There may have been some generalizations but I think it was cleared up.

The posts about Casey (blueangel) are very sensitive matters. An outsider will see it much differently than someone who was very close to her. We all have to be very sensitive to the personal feelings involved, especially after the tragedy.

DaVe for mayor ;)

~ brandie ~

DaVe, you are the MAN!!

Thank you for voicing your opinion on this.

To truthhurts...no need for me to reiterate what everyone else has said. I'll only add this. You claim that in the midst of all the tragedy that the VIP'ers are the ones trying to bring up petty board issues when in reality it seems that YOU are the one trying to drive a wedge between the union that we have made over the past few weeks.

Brandie only said it was a CP person as a matter of fact, not as a way to inflame tension between the two boards.

As far as the imposter name...are you fawkin' kidding me???? Be a man for God's sake :laugh:

peace to all my CP'ers out there!! ;)

Truthhurts - stop being a dick - seriously!

I went to Twirl last night, met peeps from both cp and vip, and I had a blast. EVERYBODY was cool and friendly, so there's no need for this......this.....poop! (excuse my language ;) )

But seriously, ALL boards are here for one purpose - to get people together with the same interests and have FUN..so save the drama for your mamma!!

:cool:

Originally posted by spragga25

Truthhurts - stop being a dick - seriously!

I went to Twirl last night, met peeps from both cp and vip, and I had a blast. EVERYBODY was cool and friendly, so there's no need for this......this.....poop! (excuse my language ;) )

But seriously, ALL boards are here for one purpose - to get people together with the same interests and have FUN..so save the drama for your mamma!!

:cool:

it was great meeting you last nite!!! thank you to all you guys who showed up, what fun! :) thank you for helping to be a unifier in all this stupid drama . . .

by the way, this individual is a GIRL, not a boy . . . so you can all properly gender-ize your comments.

such as substituting "bitch" for "dick" LOL

or instead of telling the person to shut up, tell her to spend her time creating a *new* elaborate plan for trying to fake her own death again. :)

*hugz*

~ brandie ~

Originally posted by brandie

it was great meeting you last nite!!! thank you to all you guys who showed up, what fun! :) thank you for helping to be a unifier in all this stupid drama . . .

by the way, this individual is a GIRL, not a boy . . . so you can all properly gender-ize your comments.

such as substituting "bitch" for "dick" LOL

or instead of telling the person to shut up, tell her to spend her time creating a *new* elaborate plan for trying to fake her own death again. :)

*hugz*

~ brandie ~

Pleasure to meet you as well! Sorry we didn't get to chat more - next time! As for her/him/ that - hey truthhurts- would you please SHUT THE HELL UP!!! :blown:

The world is f'n nuts right and this person cares about is starting shit between boards. Slow your roll and get a life!

I'm done! And Brandie - don't let them sex board freaks con you into playing the nipple game! But if you do, I'm first!! :D

Thanks for the kind words both CP and VIP are trying hard to make unity a theme here in NYC and its good to know one idiot will not stop that from happening... Spragga very cool of you to come down and even more cool to give twice as much at the door then you had to... :-) Next time you come down you have a comp waiting for you and a guest and a drink on me... Donny

Originally posted by nightlifeunder

Thanks for the kind words both CP and VIP are trying hard to make unity a theme here in NYC and its good to know one idiot will not stop that from happening... Spragga very cool of you to come down and even more cool to give twice as much at the door then you had to... :-) Next time you come down you have a comp waiting for you and a guest and a drink on me... Donny

:)

Thanks for the offer Donny...I was happy to be a part of it!

• 3 weeks later...