Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Revolution Friday @ Abyss Review!!!

Guest saleen351

another comp tough guy

dont be callin people assholes u dont know tough guy. i stated a fact about last fri there, thru my friends. stick to ur nj cheese clubs like temps and abyss u duck.

This is what mr. wakeup Pmed me with,,,,

Hey asshole your friends are soooooooooooooo wrong there has only been 2 weeks of RS on friday, so how can they have gone 2 weeks ago, it wasn't even open. RS has packed the place and it was a really good time, Only open your fucking mouth if YOU went, don't go posting about what other ppl say!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS your an asshole, Welcome to the NJ board, we take the gloves off over here and we come out swinging.....

Originally posted by beyourself420

Oh and whoever was dancing on the couch saying "Denny Sux" is the only person with half a brain around here... Denny is booty!!!

Leave it to a newbie to bash Denny.

Denny made Abyss Fridays. I love Richie Santana and plan on Attending this coming Friday, but Fridays used to all about Denny.

Be yourself AND keep an open mind.

See you Friday.

I may be new to this board but I am not new to our little scene. I actually promoted the Fuel party which was "Fueled" by Denny. I am not a fan of his. I know him personally and he is a great guy just not a big fan of his work. He rocks Temps every Saturday, but when he was at Exit, and now at World he is not the same. Also I would like to say when Hunka Bunka opened the HEAT party with Richie while Denny was still at Abyss they blew the Fuel party away. And then last year Abyss's Fridays blew moose balls. They had a North Jersey promo team doing it, no clear cut resident. Even with Boris doing his random appearances there was no draw. I am not saying that Richie, Joey, Willie & Brian, and Jerry are soley responsible but c'mon, they have never seen a Friday like this. So all in all to all of you Denny fans if I offended you by stating my opinion I apologize. Good DJ just not for me. If anyone wants to find me at Abyss on Friday to chat further I always arrive around 12 and I mostly hang in the booth or in VIP, just look for the guy who you think we go and Be Himself at 2 am

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

Can't we all just get along?????? I loved friday nite...from what i remember, but one thing stands out in my mind, someone was jumping up and down on a couch saying 'denny sux, denny sux' i found that funny..

Was that necessary?

Originally posted by tempkid

Be yourself you should shut your hole. Wow you hang in vip and the dj booth, your so cool. You have no clue what your talking about, your just another punk. Here's some advice..... Don't be yourself, in your sad case it sucks.

From CEEOTER:

Holy snickees tempkid is friggin hysterical!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

From CEEOTER:

Holy snickees tempkid is friggin hysterical!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What up JBR? I hope you had fun on friday:D

Tell Ceeotter to get to work, and not to worry about me not doing Blackhaus at TEmpts, that will be the only place that I still will slug them down.

Tell Ceeotter to get to work, and not to worry about me not doing Blackhaus at TEmpts, that will be the only place that I still will slug them down.

I had a blast....LITERALLY:laugh: :laugh: I didn't think you would remember me being there cause everytime we did a shot, you looked like Bill Bixby as he turned into the HULK!!!!:woah: :woah: :woah: :woah:

I had a blast....LITERALLY:laugh: :laugh: I didn't think you would remember me being there cause everytime we did a shot, you looked like Bill Bixby as he turned into the HULK!!!!:woah: :woah: :woah: :woah:

does you signature mean you have season tickets to the giants?? if so - care to sell some??

Yeah, been in the family for 24 years.....I'll know tomorrow if I have 2 extra's or not....do you want them if I have extras?

HELL YEAH!! I have never been to a professional football game and I am DYING TO GO!!! Let me know if there ever comes a time when you won't be using 2 of them! :)

CEEOTTER writes:

Tempkid I fear not that you will give up blackhaus. You just can't and you can NEVER have just one. You giving up B.H. would be like me giving it up or Spygirl. I remember buying you about 10 on Friday. No backflip though. I was a little disappointed.

CEEOTTER

Only if your fiance is a GIANTS fan.....I do not give/sell my tickets to any other fans.....LOL

hehe - I am the giants fan!! He really doesn't have a favorite team - only because he isn't a HUGE fan of football. He is more into adrenaline sports - NASCAR, motorcross, speedboat racing, etc.. :tongue:

CEEOTTER writes:

Tempkid I fear not that you will give up blackhaus. You just can't and you can NEVER have just one. You giving up B.H. would be like me giving it up or Spygirl. I remember buying you about 10 on Friday. No backflip though. I was a little disappointed.

CEEOTTER

Tell her " Fuck you guys are killing me 10 shots of blackhaus from ceeotter alone. Not to include the bottle I finished during the ride and the countless amount of shots I did before I saw ceeotter.

No wonder why I was an asshole and don't remember shit. You guys are bad influence. Tell ceeotter she has to say sorry to the friends I came with because they are not talking to me because I wa such an asshole. I knew it wasn't my fault.

You are truley a crack baby....your stories never cease to amaze me... I thought I was bad

Les and I were actually at Joeys on Friday. We spotted you at one point on a mad mission toward the bathroom, that was probably around 12:30. Im very appy I didint run into anyone though, the two of us were a mangled mess. Oh wait, on second thought, I believe we saw Jav.....

We were so wrecked we left Joeys at 1:30.....WHO DOES THAT?>?????!!!!!

Pretty dicey drive home.....

Oops, just realized that this isnt even the Joeys thread. Oh well.