10. Bushwacka! - Bluntski

11. Swag - Drum Hydraulics

12. Roman IV - 14x7x4

13. Wavescape - Silicon Jazz

14. Terry Francis - Took From Me

15. Helmet - Early Riser

16. Schatrax - Mispent Years

now that's what i call a tracklisting!

he plays at fabric on Saturdays, right? I'll go next Sat and try to see him if I don't get lost there -- that place is a labyrinth!! I still don't know where else to go, last time I went to london Home was still open. Maybe I'll try the gallery, the cross... depends on who's playing. This w/e in Milan was boring, clubs suck here -- I spent the w/e (and the €€€ ) shopping, that's the only good thing to do here besides eating ice cream and pizza

Originally posted by panchodeejay

he plays at fabric on Saturdays, right? I'll go next Sat and try to see him if I don't get lost there -- that place is a labyrinth!! I still don't know where else to go, last time I went to london Home was still open. Maybe I'll try the gallery, the cross... depends on who's playing. This w/e in Milan was boring, clubs suck here -- I spent the w/e (and the €€€ ) shopping, that's the only good thing to do here besides eating ice cream and pizza

THURSDAY NIGHT IS BEDROCKS ANNIVERSARY PARTY @HEAVEN- DIGWEED AND SASHA ARE SPINNIN' TO CELEBRATE THE 3 YEAR MARK.

HEAVEN'S RIGHT NEAR CHARING CROSS..........COOL CLUB! IF ONLY I HAD THE TIME AND MONEY!

Originally posted by joeygk

THURSDAY NIGHT IS BEDROCKS ANNIVERSARY PARTY @HEAVEN- DIGWEED AND SASHA ARE SPINNIN' TO CELEBRATE THE 3 YEAR MARK.

HEAVEN'S RIGHT NEAR CHARING CROSS..........COOL CLUB! IF ONLY I HAD THE TIME AND MONEY!

The bedrock party is this thursday, i'm not going till next friday -- i wanted to go but i have other plans this w/e besides working on friday :(