Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Suxxxx

bigart

I like SF ,, its all good and dandy, but i didint recognize One song , NOT ONE SONG, i felt sooo outta place :(

the highlight of the night was some girl on the Stage with some nice Breasts and i would say a full "C" rack, took of her Shirt and was Jumping around, and then i went and met Eddie Baez.

all in all just a OK night , nothing special ,, buged out a few Exit HEadz, and chilled with my boyz,

SOngs WERE WHACK :rolleyes::confused:

I went Friday night not Saturday,

I havent Checked out saturday night Yet, i never Heard JP mix live in my life,

So im sure Saturday its off the Wall.

But friday it was Horrible in my opinion. it was some Dj named DImitry or something,,

:confused: :confused:

wow factory fridays to factory saturdays are two different stories all together,.....i went to factory on saturday for the first time ever to the saturday party and it was (2 words 6 syllables) fuckin ridiculous!!! JP is good as hell....i went at 7 a.m. and chilled around till around 2:30 p.m. phat as hell and the place was still bumpin at that time too!!! crazy night!!! and to compare them i think exit has better music (at times) not to JP though....but factory has a better lookin crowd....i was impressed with the crowd saturday night!!! good lookers in the crowd!!!! but yeah factory might suck for u on friday but go to a saturday night/morning/ party and u tell me what u think of factory then!!! laterz all

kyle

Originally posted by pipdaddy

jp is like a fine wine..it's a very acquired taste. ya either love it. or you have no idea what's happening. sometimes i go there and think to myself the same shit you were saying...what time did ya stay till?

I think Dj Dmitry was spinning , we missed Lodi or whoever was on before Dmitry... Sf Friday was ok, it kind of reminded me of my old skool days. The crowd was nice good people nobody really hanging or grabbing anyway. The breast thing was Umm! interesting to see, I couldn't look to much the girls I were with were making some nasty faces, it was def a site to see. Some girls just get really wrecked.. It was funny. I don't think Im going to SF for awhile I am in the mood to dance to some hard house tracks... Anyway all and all the night was ok... Just seemed a little enclosed in the small space. Not knocking the club it was bumping, Saturdays soon for me I turn 21 today :)

I just wanna WIsh my boy Rdancer a Happy 21st, i know youve waited Long, Now u can Drink without a Problem :)

Bestwishes, I wish you everything you wish for yourself, Many years of Success, and luck.

goodluck in your acadenic Endeavors as well as your JOB :)

Peece

Arty

Originally posted by bigart

I like SF ,, its all good and dandy, but i didint recognize One song , NOT ONE SONG, i felt sooo outta place :(

the highlight of the night was some girl on the Stage with some nice Breasts and i would say a full "C" rack, took of her Shirt and was Jumping around, and then i went and met Eddie Baez.

all in all just a OK night , nothing special ,, buged out a few Exit HEadz, and chilled with my boyz,

SOngs WERE WHACK :rolleyes::confused:

hey buddy maybe thats because you went on a friday ... friday ISN'T factory ... saturday IS.

nick:blown:

Originally posted by bigart

So I guess u have to know every song to have a good time???:confused:

Even though its nice to know whats playing, hearing what u already heard and know takes the fun out of going to a club....

The best part about going to any club is hearing good music that you never heard before......:)