Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do guys want....

Originally posted by ClubManiac

XBox can play DVD's, but ya gotta buy the REMOTE CONTROL to access the DVD functionality. CompUSA.com has some good bundles... ie - the XBox unit, choice of 2-3 games, and a peripheral like the DVD remote, or a second controller, or a memory card... yada, yada, yada - CHECK IT All fer about $573.24 - my girl IS THE BEST!!!:D

:cool:

thats so much money for a video game :eek: :eek:

I want to step out of my 928s4 in an Armani three piece, step onto that red carpet with my girl on my arm, smile for the cameras, and then go cut the ribbon that reopens Twilo...after said reopening, I think I'll hang out with Diggers, Paul, Lucien, and Tiesto. Hell, if its Christmas, add in a couple of grand cash

I agree with that wtf is up with guys loving video games, my BF is 25 and he still loves his PS 2! Whats up with that do guys ever out grow video games ? I know just to make him happy I am buyin him a few PS2 games and cologne, what else besides weed and video games makes him happy? I have no clue! my brother is 26 and he and his boys are forever playing PS2 wtf GROW UP or is it that competitive drive that keeps them wanting more? Us ladies will never understand your little boy ways lol HELP!

Originally posted by clubkat

i want to see dozens of lil marios and metroids....

is that even due out this year???

::luckyenoughtoalreadyhavetheps2,wannacomeover?::

this one is easy 5 grand for a beater and to supe up the rest of my lude.... and a girl to take me out on a romantic dinner.. that would be nice and X box so I could give it to my brother.

and I wanna come over and play with your station oh oh what I meant was I wanna come over and play with your body... sorry I get confused some times.

-C

Originally posted by thehacker

is this english?

lol i think he means 5 grand to soup up his prelude.

as for ME, video games r awesome but only ddr :D someone get me the actual arcade version and i'll be happy.

OR maybe an acura rsx and my baby to come home ...

Originally posted by liteflyr

lol i think he means 5 grand to soup up his prelude.

as for ME, video games r awesome but only ddr :D someone get me the actual arcade version and i'll be happy.

OR maybe an acura rsx and my baby to come home ...

then what did he mean by "for a beater"?

ddr?

imconfused ;-)

Originally posted by foxyroxy20

Its not just guys...i love video games and stay away from the remote control...lol...:D

I used to love video games, but not too much in last few years. I'll admit some of them are fun, but I can't sit and play them for hours on end.....